Printing issue with 2 terminals and server

Print jobs is where you map templates to printers.

1 Like

Works flawlessly, is there a way to exclude a printer e.g Fish printer as it default * this but I don’t wan’t to manually add each product and then set it to the correct printer. Trying to see if it sets by department.

What I’m trying to say is print all products to Gatsby printer except Fish.

No, can’t do exclude.
Personally l I use a custom state for kitchen/bar/coffe Station prints, its not mapped by product, just prints custom state print rather than status new and the custom states are set based on product tag. Documented on forum.
There is also a way to map to product tag but never used myself as mine was already setup using states.

@Bob_be this action that you have made am I right by saying that it is for a fast food environment? And is there a way to select a driver after clicking on delivery.

Over and above that what is the best way to export products and menu, colours etc and order tags from one DB to another DB as I searched the forum and management studio discussion not really a tutorial.

As advised by Sambasupport that we need to create a new DB so that our Delivered orders could pull up Driver information per column (right now it refuses to pull info I’m sure it must be a rule or action that is the culprit).

Thanking you in advance.

… that makes no sense to me,

So Delivered orders works from Advanced Delivery Configuration Setup and it works on the Delivery entity screen where you have Waiting Orders, Delivered Orders and Customer Search. So we created s new Drivers Entity screen to list Drivers with their assigned orders below their name and this was not pulling any orders under 4 columns which consists of Drivers name JUMA, RASHID, BUYA & MD.

Created an enity button and selected the Drivers name and entered it under caption.

Then created a ticket lister and put Drivers name where it would normally show delivering.

As it did not pull any information on this screen SambaPOS showed this work on a brand new DB and the did an import with their one that is working. This imported their Rules and Actions with dlv- and for the Delivery setup using the configuration task dlv_

OK, not that its pulling data from seccond dB.

Yep its not pulling order data just want to use the new DB so that this can work.

Hi guys I manually reentered all the products on the new DB.