Printing Order without Completing

Is there a way to force a user to complete a order with required order tags before it sends to a printer?

Why not just add those order tags automatically ?

It usually something they have to choose like a dressing for a salad or bread type… the ticket wont close if they dont select it but the rule to send to kitchen can still fire if its not completed… were training the staff to not do that but its still happening. We allow them to close a ticket if they start to take a order and some arent ready yet they can at least get some on the ticket without sending to kitchen when closing.

Here are my rules… in case someone can spot something or give me tips on a more efficent and cleaner way of handling my ticket prints.

Your talking ticket tags not order tags.
You can only stop rule events before they happen, not after triggered so you need to constrain the paths.
Add rule constraints requiring those things for close ticket, payment screen and other routes you want to restrict.
Looks like you have tried that. But where is the hole?
Notice you haven’t constraint navigation screen action? So you want to show message if no tag but still try and go to nav screen?