Printing receipt problem

ok no problem with that thank you very much JOE = )

if that is the case and your actions are within default rule you would want to add constraint in actions ie && ‘{TICKET TAG:SeccondTag}’ != xxx
like this
‘{TICKET TAG:FANumber}’ == ‘’ && ‘{TICKET TAG:SeccondTag}’ != ‘xxxx’
Or if you move to a second rule on same event you can add it on its own as a rule constraint.

Thanks Joe
so should I remove the actual constraints and replace it with the constraints you gave me?
or i could have more than one constraint?

As I said im not 100% sure on what you need, that example with SeccondTag is obviously an example of how you can string multiple expressions together in a single constraint.

thank you Joe yes I didnt explained very well
So What I need is to generate 2 types of receipts with several conditions which are structured in this way:
If the requested document is “FACTURA” it must have the following data on paper:
1-FACTURA DE VENTA ELECTRONICA as title
2-An unique numerical sequence F001-00000001 that should increase with every bill
3-Name of the company
4-Adress
If the requested document is “BOLETA” it must have the following data on paper:
1-BOLETA DE VENTA ELECTRONICA as title
2-An unique numerical sequence B001-00000001 that should increase with every bill
3-Name of the person
4-Adress
the numerical sequence must be unique and the title should be
either Factura or Boleta
at the moment I can generate all the info requiered but im trying to avoid errors
the way it is structured now can cause some error like: on the same bill you can have
as title Boleta Electronica and at the same time Factura Electronica
and the sequence F0001 and B001 “IF” you select a type of document then close payment screen and select another type of document
any way is it posible to edit the ticket tags like name and adress but whitout increasing my numerical sequence?

Have you looked at ticket types, sounds like something they might be good for?

Yes I read something about it but notice that it creates different sequences when you move orders, void or gift items thats why i choose to go with ticket tags

What defines which type of tags?

the client ask for one or another

at what point in the transaction?
I would have a ticket tag to define what type it is, then use that tag to constrain which other tags are then added/prompted for.

at the begining it was after cash or credit card were clicked but i star to have some printing errors so Ive changed that to automation comands equals settle

yes thats what I did no problmes with that
Joe is it posible to edit ticket tag fields after being filled?

yes, you just update over it on the same tag name

or update null/empty to remove

yes you are rigth jj but I have a ticket tag that increase a numeric sequence that has to be respected and by editing the fields it increases the numeric sequence as well

I dont understand the flow - sorry
thats updating program setting. updating tag wouldnt update setting?

when do you want the number generated?
what happens if they change between the two?

ok so when I generate the info… FANNUMBER INCREASE BY1 "51 "in this case if i want to edit those tag "mistakes can happens wrong number or name)

so when editing the fields FANNUMBER increase as well “52” so I want to prevent it fannumber shouldnt increase by editing name or address

ok, so add a consrtraint to the update setting and use setting for tag actions of
'{TICKET TAG:FANumber}' == ''
so it only updates if not already set

1 Like

thank you very much that was it
now I only need to prevent to generate 2 types of document on the same ticket so if a server chooses factura and then he realizes that it has an error on the name but instead of choosing factura he clicks boleta then i have 2 types of documents on the bill I can only have one of them