Problem with Cash Read?

At the bottom-right of your screenshot, the User is obfuscated, but I assume it says Zoli. So the Report should work as I showed in my previous post, where I had 3 users enter orders, and 2 users accepted different payment amounts and methods.

Do note that your Ticket Tag for Waiter is still set to Gemma. This would be because you are updating that Tag when an Order is added. You might want to move that Action to a Ticket Opened Rule instead.

You may be experiencing reporting inconsistencies because you are reporting via the Waiter Ticket Tag rather than the actual User.

So how can i change it so it reports via actual users and how do i change to a ticket opened rule.

If your using that report template it should use actual user, it wouldn’t look at the tag unless you changed the report.
PU= is Payment User

The Report is already doing what it is supposed to. As JTRTech said, PU=Payment User. You should not change the Report. It works as-is.

Something else is going on in your system, because it appears to be changing the Settled User to use the Waiter Tag instead. Not sure how that s even possible.

What have you changed/added recently in regard to Automation Rules/Actions, etc.

I just copied and pasted the template you sent through earlier and it still doesnt seem to be correct. Im going to get someone who is more computer savvy than me to re check through our communications today just in case im missing something. Can i get back to you if he still cant fix it.

I havent made any changes to rules or actions on the system as i have no idea where to do this :slight_smile:
The only things i have been changing would be menu items and prices on the till.

Your work period report shows PRE-ORDER which is not configured by default so you have to have changed something.
What did you do with this?
Are you updating ticket details as part of this flow?

1 Like

No i def didnt update any ticket details. The pre order option only appeared after we installed an update. Could this have changed the default. Can you send me on the original default. Is this possible.

Installing an update would not cause this.

This is the default setup for Department and Ticket Type “Ticket” …

The only other thing that can have an effect on a Ticket being flipped to “Pre-Order” is an Action that could be contained in one of your Rules. This Action would have had to been created/defined, and inserted into a Rule as part of your Operational Flow. It does not just appear out of nowhere.

1 Like

Updates would not do that. If they did we would have catch that.

These are screen shots of all my actions. Can you see anything in here that might be causing it.
Thanks
Gemma

Your screenshots are all the same image, but no, I do not see any Actions that are capable of changing the Ticket to Pre-Order.

Did you check your Ticket Type(s) and your Department?

This is how the departments look. Ill follow with a screen shot of the tickets,
Gemma

In addition to the earlier issues i now cant get a payment type breakdown for each of my users. So the work period report will show total sales for each waiter eg:Ryan €150 Gemma €150 but it has now stopped showing a breakdown of how much of these sales were cash, voucher, credit card etc.
Thanks
Gemma