Problem With Custom Report Tags

Dear @emre, this report used to work beforre 4.1.52

[Ventas:3, 1]
>Resumen Ventas
Ventas|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Sales}'),'#,#0.00')]
Taxa Serviço|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Taxa Serviço}'),'#,#0.00')]
Descuentos|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Discount}'),'#,#0.00')]
Total|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Sales}')+TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Taxa Serviço}')-TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Discount}'),'#,#0.00')]

[Resumen:3, 1]
>Ingresos|
Dinheiro|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Dinheiro}'),'#,#0.00')]
Cartao Credito|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Cartao}'),'#,#0.00')]
Cuenta Corriente|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Customer Accounts}'),'#,#0.00')]
Total|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Payment Accounts}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Customer Accounts}'),'#,#0.00')]

But now I get this: (notice that there is nothing after the R$ sign

what could the problem be?

Thanks!!!

g.

Maybe I’ve accidentally disabled expressions. I’ll check that.

1 Like

Weird, your template seems working fine for me.

Are you using 4.1.52?

If that so, really weird…

Hmm… I think you didn’t directly copied it from editor. Can you try pasting it again? (into report editor)

Yes I did…

[Ventas:3, 1]
>Resumen Ventas
Ventas|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Sales}'),'#,#0.00')]
Taxa Serviço|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Taxa Serviço}'),'#,#0.00')]
Descuentos|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Discount}'),'#,#0.00')]
Total|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Sales}')+TN('{ACCOUNT CREDIT TOTAL:Taxa Serviço}')-TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Discount}'),'#,#0.00')]

[Resumen:3, 1]
>Ingresos|
Dinheiro|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Dinheiro}'),'#,#0.00')]
Cartao Credito|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Cartao}'),'#,#0.00')]
Cuenta Corriente|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Customer Accounts}'),'#,#0.00')]
Total|R$ [=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Payment Accounts}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Customer Accounts}'),'#,#0.00')]

Thanks

G

Does amounts appear fine if you don’t use formatting expressions?

Yes sir they do now something strange is going on… that report is also in a widget and it works sometimes and other times not. Sometimes one value appears correct sometimes other appear correct…

G

I have noticed a few odd behaviors… If you make a change to a report… through edit report… the widget does not update it unless you completely close the program and restart it.

I have had a few times where I had to delete the widget and remake it as well.

@gerlandog can you give more detail? What do you mean with correct? Does it shows wrong values or nothing at all? Also keep in mind widgets always displays values from current work period.

I am attaching a screen showing that as soon as I tooked one expression out, the report started to work, but I had to click 10 times in my Estado button in order to the widget show all values…

Please Noce the two first lines, Ventas and Taxa Serviço, no values

as soon as I click again to show the screen…

Thanks!!!

G

@gerlandog this does not happen on my side so I’ll request something from you. If it is possible can you remove all expressions and let me know if these values still changes or not. I’m trying to understand if it happens because of expressions or SQL queries.

I assume that does not happen with 4.1.51, right?

I removed all the expressions and seems to work better, but sometimes it gets stuck and you have to reload page to show values.

I dont know if it happend with 4.1.51 becuase this is a widget, custom report widget.

Thanks!!!

G.

PD: Could it be possible that SQL has some type of configuration or something that causes delay in my pc?

Thanks!!!

G.

PD2: One thing that I can say is that once it starts working it workd good…

G

Everytime I edit a custom report file… i have to close Samba completely for it to update correctly. Did you try that?

OK. I made some fixes. Let’s see how it will work after next update. I’ll be happy if you let me know your results.

GREAT!!!

Thanks!!!

I will be happy to test them.

g.