Product in Order Tag

Ok so what if I told you we can configure it so you have a category for muffin and you list each flavor as seperate products… if you select less than 6 it just puts them on there as normal individual price. If you select 6 it will automatically group them and adjust the price how you want it for that group. Same thing if you add 12.

NO worrying about order tags or portions… no pressing any special button you literally just take the order of each muffin type the system will automatically group it and adjust price on the boxes.

1 Like

better not to do such idea because somedays i make 50% off offer so i remove the first offer

I am confused. What do you mean 50% off offer?

You mean some days instead of giving one free you do 50% off? How are you calculating that?

lol me too i was confused when the owner told me this :smile:

every Tuesday i make 50% off for all products so i do not apply the offer of buy 6 and pay for 5

Ok I get that… how are you doing that? just using discount button?

Is it always every tuesday?

yes
that is what i do

I ask because the method I described can also be automated so it cancels it and allows the 50% instead.

yes
//completing 20 chars

Additionally if its always tuesdays we can program it so its automaticallly turned off on tuesdays and does 50% off instead.

You wouldnt even need to use the discount button.

My point is this method would report item sales more accurately and you can track discounts and promotions.

wow nice ^^
i would be very thankful if u did such thing :heart:
but i also need to count products dont forget :sweat_smile:

Ok let me prepare a sample ill show you.

This would be the most accurate way. It would count each flavor as a product which is really what you wanted anyway.

great thanks :heart:

I will prepare sample with just muffins but it can be applied to all products. This is just to keep the demo short and I can show you quicker.

I am almost done with my sample I need to step away for a bit then I will post it and give you a file you can use to import and test it.

ok thanks for ur effort :heart: