Punch Editor for Timeclock

Probably not. The version by Kendash is directly based on my version, but there are some small differences. I also recently changed some pieces of my version:

• Kendash’s version: pulls and updates/inserts data in [EntityStateLogs] in a different way, to retain Original and Changed punch data.
  • My version: Set Widget Value Action replaced by Refresh Custom Report Viewer Action
  • My version: This Month and Last Month buttons replaced by Start/End Date filter using Editor Widgets.
1 Like

In fact I need to revisit mine and update it as well. New tools to use since these were made. But no you can’t use both same time it would not work.

1 Like

No offense, but how would I uninstall your Punch Editor? I would like to try QMcKay’s version.

It uses the exact same rules and actions. Just unmap or delete them. Mine is his with one small change to show original punch. It’s not really mine I just converted his to a config task.

The change I made was just to show original punch along with edited punch. Q did update his slightly which is something I will incorporate into the config task as well.

1 Like