Purchasing a module

There really is no point in buying Modules for V4.

All the V4 Paid Modules are all included as part of V5 for a single cost of $99 for the V5 License.

V5 is a huge advancement over V4 in all ways; you can do so much more with V5, a good deal of which is not at all possible in V4.

1 Like

Plus its an easy upgrade from V4 to V5!

Thanks a lot. I’ll certainly go for v5

Hello, a colleague eventually successfully purchased the module. Now am unable to install it. Kindly advise on the alternative steps other than logging into my Samba Market account from Samba POS because I can’t find the login link. The module is also not available among the other products.

I’m not sure, becuase I use Samba Market to buy the license key for V5 (all the modules are includes, so there is nothing specific for me to obtain from Samba Market).

Thank you for the support. I got a case with a similar problem here: Database backup module

However, I have version 4.1.82 but can’t find the login link from samba market. Please assist

This?

Yes, I can’t see that link

Please show a screenshot of the SambaMarket screen.

That’s the one

Typically it doesnt show the link if you are not connected to the internet. Or your firewall is blocking it.

I really hope you are not buying modules for v4. V4 is no longer the actively supported version with updates and support is limited since it is quite dated now.

Unfortunately I already bought the module. Lemme try with my internet on then give you feedback

It worked, thanks. I can’t believe it was internet all this time.

Yes, @Jesse is absolutely correct.

Glad you got it solved. Once the Module is installed and Activated, the machine will not need Internet any longer.

WITHOUT Internet Connection …

WITH Internet Connection …

You might want to ping @Tayfun. You might be able to apply the Purchased Module Cost against a V5 License if you bought the Module recently.

2 Likes

That sounds good. How can I do it?

Send a PM to @Tayfun.

@Tayfun
Kindly assist apply my custom report purchase to activate V5 since I understand that it has more features than my current V4

Am still waiting for feedback. Is it possible to apply the payment for V5?

Did you pm Tayfun? I see you mentioned him but did you pm him? It looks like you didn’t.