Question about Courses

Hello,
I have a “bug” somewhere :). After I hit settle, some of the Waiter Tickets remain in the Waiter Screen:

Thanks.

its not changing states properly. Show your settle rule, ticket closing and before ticket closed rule.

Also show your settings for the ticket Lister we may need to do additional automation

Hi,

The settle rule it’s not modified, it’s the default one.

Here are the others:

@Jesse - Any clue ? :slight_smile:

you did not show all of what was requested. I can not tell by just this

your screenshot showing the reservation button command has ticket state cut off can you show that action?

all the Reservation Options:

This screenshot we need to see that last action.

@Marian your post really confused me. Are we talking about Settle, Order Ready or Reservation button? Which one does not work?

Hello guys,

My question it’s this:
Hello,
I have a “bug” somewhere :). After I hit settle, some of the Waiter Tickets remain in the Waiter Screen. the question is on this subject, on this page, the one with the waiter, bar and kitchen. Not about reservations. What I am saying is: after I settle the orders from the tables, some of the orders remain in the waiter area. Sorry if I mislead you. :expressionless:

This is Settle.

I was thinking what you mean with settle is clicking Order Ready button until I see screen shots you’ve sent for Settle & Reservation button rules.

If it is about Order Ready button please send full screen shot for KD_Update Ticket's Service State action as it is the action @Jesse asking for and it’s parameters cropped in your screen shot.

If you are talking about Settle button. You need to update Ticket’s service State when ticket gets fully paid. This tutorial probably does not cover it as generally tickets get paid after fully served. Do you have any rule that updates ticket’s service state when payment made?

@emre this is KD_Update Ticket’s Service State:

and this is the rule:

and I do not have a rule that updates ticket’s service state.
Thanks

Hello Guys,

How can I resolve this thing ? I see that you have other things in the your kdisplay.sdf @emre. Is different from the tutorial.

I tried to add the same things(Actions, rules) that you have, but no luck. I think I have a bug somewhere. Can I send you guys a .sdf file and tell me what I did wrong ?
Here Is a print screen from my problem:

Cheer’s

@Marian it you don’t have time to deal with this feel free to create an ad topic to receive professional help.

However I’ll recommend you to try to solve it by yourself. What makes SambaPOS is different is it’s flexibility and that allows you to design and change how your POS works. Start from scratch, add every feature by understanding what it does and ask us when you don’t understand a specific step. Starting from Kitchen display might not be a good place to start. You may prefer starting from simpler tutorials.

PS: Also you need to upgrade your database to SQL Server.

Thank you, I will do that.

I have SQL Server 2012 Express Edition. I need something else ?

Thanks.

if your database is an sdf file then your running CE and your SQL Express Server is doing nothing. You need to connect it to the server via connection string in localsettings

Hello,

My DB it is not a .sdf file, it’s a .mdf file. I said .sdf because I saw that every time you attach something on the forum, it’s a .sdf file.

2 Likes