Due to popular demand I have enabled Tables in my Database and updated the file accordingly. I also went through and ensured all default stock samba settings/rules were unaffected. Let me know If any strange behavior or if I missed something for those of you that use tables.
Couple notes if you want to disable tables and use as Quick Service only just delete the Tables Department, Unmap Tables Screen, take Tables Entity Type out of Sales Ticket Ticket Type.
EDIT: Already spotted one problem. I need to enable Print Bill button again.
EDIT: Ok everything should be correct. Tables should function just fine now. I tested every part of my Database including refunds etc. Let me know if you guys notice anything strange but default table setup is now included.
EDIT: Ok in testing I found one more small thing. Had to remap some rules to work with Tables Department. Uploading database now with fix. ** NEW DATABASE IS UPLOADED **