Receipt rpinting

Ok so its entity name:customers.

I would imagine that won’t work. You can’t restrict it by screen. You should use different ticket Types for this or different entitky types.

Depends how true this is;

Hi i made seprate ticket type for take away and i dont no the tag to be use in print bill rule can i get help please

Hi i did this as jesse said about seprate ticket type so i made seprate ticket type and and did some edit in tag given by JTR finally its done now its printing one for dine in 2 for takeaway.
Thank You very much JTR, Jesse and others.
and i share the screen shot of the setup.

1 Like

hi, im also trying to print 2 receipts when my customer aks for their bill 
i tried everything above but cant seem to get it right
it keeps on printing 2 bills for normal tables as well
i want to constrain it to only print 2 bills for customer and 1 bill for normal tables
is there a way u can show me screenshots of the whole setup

thank you

You’ll need two print rules that execute on the same event (ticket closing, automation command executed, etc.).

Constrain one to {ENTITY NAME:Tables} IS NULL for table tickets and {ENTITY NAME:Tables} IS NOT NULL for customer tickets. This assumes your table entity name is “Tables”.

do you mean like this
Screenshot_1

I see what you’re doing and you’re almost there. Remove those constraints I mentioned adding. I see you have a lot more in your rule than just printing so let us work with what you have.

It seems you’re using the same print job action for both. If you want one to print two copies and one to print one you’ll need separate execute print job actions.

For the table print job action add a constraint '{ENTITY NAME:Tables}' != ''

ok, u mean like this
Screenshot_2

Constraint looks good.

How will you be controlling the copies printed? You could create another job or you could add a custom field to the action

then you could specify if you want more than 1 copy in the action

Screenshot_3
thank you so much its printing 2 slips for customers and 1 slip for the tables

1 Like