Regarding Deliverer Sale Report

Hi,
Could you help me to do the deliverer wise sale report and deliverer wise ticket details.

To even start you would need to explain your setup and how deliverers are ‘logged’ on a ticket, if its a state, tag or entity.
Would also be good if you could maybe suggest what info you need on the report?

In Delivery, we usually select the deliverer after that we do the payment method.
Please find the image for details. And I need the report like Driver 1 sales report for a period.

Hi,
Now I have done like below code.

[Delivery Details:2,1,1]

Deliverer Name|TicketNo|Total
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber,[O.Total.sum]+[O.Tax.sum]:(ODI=True)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,‘Total’,[O.Total.sum]+[O.Tax.sum]:(ODI=True)}

And I got the result like below

And my question is How can I set Group wise total, i.e after Driver 1 I have to show the Driver 1 Total

You need to declair a @list expression then use $1 in the sub expressions.

ie;

@{REPORT ENTITY LIST/DETAILS EXPRESSION WHICH GIVES LIST OF ENTITIES}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber,[O.Total.sum]+[O.Tax.sum]:(ODI=True) && (TEN.Deliverer=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,‘Total’,[O.Total.sum]+[O.Tax.sum]:(ODI=True) && (TEN.Deliverer=$1)}

The @ lise obviously is what you want, you need to work a expression to give you a list of deliverers, or alternativly you can hard code if they do not change;
ie

@Driver-1,Driver-2,Driver-3
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,T.TicketNumber,[O.Total.sum]+[O.Tax.sum]:(ODI=True) && (TEN.Deliverer=$1)}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:EN.Deliverer,‘Total’,[O.Total.sum]+[O.Tax.sum]:(ODI=True) && (TEN.Deliverer=$1)}

Thank You for your info. This works for me.
And I have one doubt, that how can I get the expression ‘TEN’ for TEN.Deliverer=$1

I’m sure that’s correct, it’s Ticket Entity Name by my recollection
Not sure what your asking? How can I get expression?
If it’s fine as it is then why ask how to change it?

I got ‘REPORT ENTITY LIST’ but I didn’t get ‘DETAILS EXPRESSION WHICH GIVES LIST OF ENTITIES’, Can you please explain that

Entity list expression should do but you probably need to specify entity type as expect it will return all entities.