Regarding Purchase Transaction In Accounts

Hi All,

When I check in the find ticket in the purchase transaction , the ticket is not showing.
Is there any option is there to take each document wise purchase transaction with supplier details.

Because this is not a ticket. Its an account transaction document. There isnt a way to do this by default but you can build a report that will list some details.

I made an example here

1 Like

Hi @Posflow,
Thanks for your reply.
We can make the report that’s a good thing.
As we are doing in UAE, here we have purchase tax, so we need to keep the purchase in voices like we giving the customer invoice.

It would be worthwhile having a look here too

1 Like

Hi @Posflow,
It’s again showing a report right ?? That’s good.
But we need the the document print with supplier details and item wise.
The same way how we giving the invoice to customer.

Yes, how to assign different taxes to your purchases.

Well, you will have to make that yourself. Its possible with a bit of automation, reports & program settings.

Try to understand Purchase History Tutorial, and you will be able to build something similar for yourself.

1 Like

why do you need purchase invoice? Surly the supplier gives you a tax invoice which you pay them?

Hi @JTRTech,

As per the UAE VAT law everyone should keep the purchase VAT invoice that we enter i n the system.

as per most countries laws you keep the receipt/invoice of purchases but doesn’t the supplier supply the invoice for their goods/services you purchased from them?
Never heared of the buyer generating a vat invoice for something they purchased from someone else. Surely otherwise you just make up purchase invoices to reduce your vat payment after deducting your purchases.
Not being rude or anything just seems odd to me.
Surly the point is a business gives a vat invoice to their customer as this then makes them liable to pay said vat to gov.
If customer makes their own vat invoice for their purchases they have no vat liability as that unvoice as it will be on their reclaim/deduction side of books.

1 Like

Hi @JTRTech,

My question is simple whether we can print a purchase details as Document wise or Not…?
Form the the purchase window it is not possible right…?
And is there any option to take the purchase document print with Supplier and Item Details. ?
Customers are asking above questions to me…?
I have been working in UAE more than 6 years as an ERP Admin. So I think I know the UAE VAT law and UAE ERP systems better than you.
Here in UAE everyone keep Supplier Invoice as well as our purchase document print for better reconciliation.

Wasn’t saying I knew better that you about UAE VAT system.
The answer its a translation/terminology difference. You want to impliment printed purchase order.
Getting exactly what you want may not be posible.

Not the printed purchase order, it’s printed GOODS RECEIPT NOTE

1 Like

Perhaps we are confused as to what Sambapos is. We are not ERP software. We are restaurant POS software but we do allow basic inventory tracking to help understand cost. It sounds like you want to use Sambapos as an ERP. It may be possible but you will need to build that yourself. It will require advanced knowledge of SambaPOS and may never be exactly what you want because but it could get close.

I suggest using a different software for ERP it will solve your immediate need quicker. Or you can look at some of the suggestions given to you about the purchase history tutorial it should give you an idea of where to start to build this yourself.

2 Likes

Hi @Jesse,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I clearly know the difference between the ERP and SambaPOS. And I suggest you that if we get the print of Purchase (Goods Receipt Note) that would be a great thing.

1 Like

Typically that is provided by the supplier upon delivery. I do understand what your asking. It is possible to automate that now. Study up on purchase history tutorial it will give you an idea.

1 Like