Reorder Drink round button

Doing it this way, not matter what I do, makes it not print New

My Setup
Action

Rule

If you put this back, it will print…

Ok yes sorry I’ll look into that feature we are missing something. Just use the update order state action for now.

Try Status:New in the action.

Didnt work __________________________

Try Status=New in the action.

1 Like

That Appears to have worked

1 Like

Ok New problem. It works " KIND OF " …

If you select one drink sure it works. If you select one or more, it duplicates the crap out of it defeating the purpose. Any clue as to why this?

@Bob_be Any ideas on how to remedy this?

I think this may be a bug. I think it’s looping the rule based on how many items are selected. I put a show message (Order Count: {ORDER COUNT} } in front and behind the action. Then I select 2 items (as you did) the popup message shows 2, 4, 4 then 8. If I select 3 items, the popup says 3, 6, 6, 12, 12 then 24.

Can someone else confirm this is not normal?

For now, your just going to have to tell everyone to only select one at a time. (during my testing I had selected a number of orders to cancel, I hit the Duplicate button by mistake. Needless to say, I was able to ring up 2,400 items in a blink of an eye. If it was on a production unit, I would have been there a long time canceling all though’s orders…Or one seriously drunk customer.)

Just checking on off chance but do you have ‘clear selection’ on automation command button ticked? Just thinking maybe if it is looping unselecting may prevent duplication after first time.

Indeed I do

Fair enough, never used but maybe try execute once also.

Ok the ticking and unticking of Clear Selection had no effect other than its intentions which is to clear the selections after add, BUT the EXECUTE ONCE seemed to have solved this problem in my immediate testing.

EDIT: to clarify I ticked the EXECUTE ONCE.

2 Likes