Report by percent

Hi guy A create a report for employee with the total for each one (picture attach)

but I need after total of service, discount 30% and show the new total someone can help me?
Thanks in advance

Net of services I believe is plain total on receipt template and will likely need alternative to exact total although exact total I thought is default on item sales I though which was sure accounted for calculations.

Thank you for your answer, in this business, the 70% of the income is for the employee and 30% for the owner and that information is needed in the report to know the employee’s profit after the 30% discount.

Without knowing your setup cannot say for sure.
If its a commission type setup Im guessing your not using customer visable calculations? So you are just wanting a calculation as part of the report?
Within the field of the expression use square brackets for math. ie.

[=TN('O.ExactTotal.Sum')*0.3] or [=TN('O.ExactTotal.Sum')/100*30]

yes is just a calculation as part of the report for owner control for each employee

No working my friend I have this:
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TU=Lazaro Alvarez)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TU=Lazaro Alvarez)}

and this give me the total for this employee but where I insert the code you send me because I try and no result :frowning: sorry to bother you

I insert the code like this:
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TU=Roberto Herrera)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(TU=Roberto Herrera)}
>70 Porciento Total|[=TN(‘O.ExactTotal.Sum’)/100*70]

and the result is this:ScreenHunter%20141

Thanks guy I found the answer …