Report for collections from customer accounts

Currently I can’t see the total collections from customer accounts on a daily basis. Therefore I have to write them down everyday in order to balance my cash and credit card sales at the end of the day. How can I get a report for them.

https://sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/custom_reporting

I put together a debtors/creditors ledger type table for work period report here;

Note though that BF/CF will only be valid at time of printing - if reprinting a past report these balances will be current not relavent to the date of the report.

1 Like

This might help me but I use sambapos in Turkish and this code does not return any report. Which parts do I have to translate to turkish?

thx

[Account Payments:2, 1]
Cash|{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION CREDIT TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment}
Credit Card|{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION CREDIT TOTAL:Customer Credit Card Payment}

Total|[={ACCOUNT TRANSACTION CREDIT TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment}+{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION CREDIT TOTAL:Customer Credit Card Payment}]

It wasnt meant to work directly for you… it was a sample of my report.
You will need to adjust account names/transaction names to match yours.

1 Like

How are you. I have been following this string but I need an assistance. How do I add the name of the customer who paid his cred to the report. Because the report only shows like credit payment cash amount without name of specific customer who paid his credit