Report Kitchen and Bar sales seperately

Hi,

I need to see sales of kitchen products and bar products (mostly drinks) seperately in my end of the day report. But i get lost in the syntax, its too confusing for me.

I already have some custom tags on my bar products like coffees, teas, vodkas etc.
And have a custom report calling them with a line like this (someone helped me) which works perfect

[Bar Satış Detayları:5 ,1 , 2]
>Ürün|[N]Adet|Tutar
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Bölümler,O.Quantity.Sum::{0}:,}
>>$1
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:M.Name.asc,O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MT.Bölümler=$1)}
>Total:||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MT.Bölümler=$1)}

and the ‘Bölümler’ which means sections in turkish include tags like beers, vines, juices etc. What i think of is add custom tags to kitchen items also and add them up in a calculated field but had no success so far. I really suck at this.

I thought about using 2 departments and 2 seperate menus assigned to each department but i guess thats not the right solution because kitchen and bar share the same POS screen. I only want to report them seperately rather than add all the numbers by hand everyday. And also i dont want to destroy my system doing something wrong as restaurant is running during the day.

What approach shall i take? It doesnt have to be an elegant solution, I just want to see bar and kitchen sales in seperate numbers.

Add another custom product tag/field and use a similar report but use the kitch/bar tag rather than the bolumer tag.