Report Ticket Total

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to do the following and if so how.

I’m using the {REPORT TICKET TOTAL:} Command on some of my reports but I would like to know the Total of tickets with items from a specific MENU GROUP.

so in this example my menu group is called BISTRO.

I’m using

{REPORT TICKET TOTAL:(MG=BISTRO)}

this does not return a result its just blank on the report am I doing this wrong. The reason I need to use this is because using REPORT ORDER TOTAL includes the amount including any discounts.

Regards

Craig

Group will be an order lever detail not a ticket level one which will be your issue…
Order total will be what you need if using menu group.
When your talking discount you might struggle to report lik that in the same way those who try and report payment by order as payment and discount are ticket level values not order… They are not directly linked to orders but to the underlying ticket.
What discount are you referring to? A generic one or somthing specific to bistro?

Hello,
I want to get the Report Total at the end of the report.

[Kitchen Sales:7,3,3,]

Items Sold|Quantity|Price
[PORK:7,3,3,]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) AND (MG=PORK) }
Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) AND (MG=PORK)}

[MUTTON:7,3,3,]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) AND (MG=MUTTON) }

Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) AND (MG=MUTTON)}