Report Void Reasion along with the product name amount and Ticket Number

Hi Can anyone help me to build the below expression

Report Void Resion along with the product name amount and Ticket Number

Have you not already asked this the other day?

Correct the expression that you helped me with did not include the reason for the void I would really appreciate it if you could assist me again to add the reason for the void to the report Along side the Ticker Number amount and product

You should ask on the topic q offered you a link to rather than start another topic causing fragmentation.
Failing that at least paste your code so far, dont expect people to put together code from scratch for you.
There are many ways to do things so also include details on what you have done to log the reason etc.

I Apologies for the confusion i am trying to learn as much as i can.

This is the code that i am currently using

[Void Items List:2, 2,1.5, 3]
>Ticket No.|Qty|Price|Void Item Name
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.Quantity,O.TotalPrice,O.MenuItemName:(OS.GStatus=Void)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:,O.Quantity.Sum,O.TotalPrice.Sum:(OS.GStatus=Void)}

And it gives me this

which is great but it dose not show the reason for the void i have already added the values and they work i am just battling to to get it to show on the report next to the voided item name.

The Void Reason does not show because it is not part of your Report.

How are the Void reasons being set? Order Tag? Order State?

Show your setup for how you “added the [void] values”:

• Rules configurations with Actions EXPANDED.
  • Actions configurations.

Hi this is my void setup

The Void is working perfectly, I set it up on the order state

My report looks like this

Ticket No.|Qty|Price|Void Item Name
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.Quantity,O.TotalPrice,O.MenuItemName:(OS.GStatus=Void)}
Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:,O.Quantity.Sum,O.TotalPrice.Sum:(OS.GStatus=Void)}

Is it possible to display the reason as well as the ticket number and the item name

Right, but …

Look…

>Ticket No.|Qty|Price|Void Item Name
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                            columns                            constraints

You do not have a column for the Void Reason. You only have a Constraint which is what limits the Report to showing only data where the Order State (OS) named GStatus = Void

This should work for you:

[Void Items List:2, 1, 1.5,3,3]
>Ticket No|Qty|Price|Item|Reason
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.Quantity,O.TotalPrice,O.MenuItemName,OSV.GStatus:(OS.GStatus=Void)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum,O.TotalPrice.Sum:(OS.GStatus=Void)}|-|-

Explanation:

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,O.Quantity,O.TotalPrice,O.MenuItemName,OSV.GStatus:(OS.GStatus=Void)}
                                                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                                          reason column    constraints

The OSV.GStatus column selector means “Order State Value” for the Order State named “GStatus”, which is how your have your Rule/Action configured. The Rule is configured to set the State Value of the Order State named “GStatus”.

1 Like

Thank you this works perfectly

http://hattech.co.za/point-of-sale/

LOL Do we get any percentage of sales from the POS for providing the company tech support?

HATTECH have developed the world’s best point of sale system for any business size, from small and medium-sized businesses to large enterprises.

Sorry if I am reading this wrong… but having to ask forum for help when I see that statement on the webpage… feels well rather wrong.

2 Likes

That site indicates in many areas in plain text that the POS software “POS Evolution” was designed and written by HATTECH, in particular by the CEO/founder of the company.

HATTECH have developed the world’s best point of sale system for any business size, from small and medium-sized businesses to large enterprises.

The HATTECH POS Evolution Software was developed by the CEO and main founder of the company, Pieter Hattingh in 2012. Since then the HATTECH management team has dedicated their professional lives to developing and evolving the product into what it is today.

The Screenshots are undeniably SambaPOS, which was written by 1 guy who lives in Turkey.

The only reference given to SambaPOS is a small “powered by SambaPOS” on the main Product page, and a few screenshots where they forgot to replace the logo in the mockup.

The rest of the statements in other areas of the site, including About and Franchising contain blatant lies in the form of omission of credit to the real developers of SambaPOS, even making claims that the “POS Evolution” software was written by someone else.

2 Likes

Lol, more resellers with no idea on samba system and even worse claiming samba as there own software.
WTF mate, really hope your a customer and not the reseller who has customised sambapos to call it your own else what have you developed? Sweet FA… Can’t even string together a basic report tweek.
If your customer and not reseller what did you pay? And of that’s the case of take issue with the reseller, selling someone else’s software calling it there own and sending you to the origional creators forum for support.

1 Like

This seriously needs to be flagged to @Tayfun and SambaPOS team, because the software he offers has clearly been reverse engineered and recompiled to replace SambaPOS with his own HATTECH branding. Surely this is in violation of the license and terms, I wouldn’t be surprised if they also tried to remove the licensing within the software.

The fact he blatantly comes on the forum asking for support and posts screenshots with this “version” is shocking…

Something needs to be done with these companies doing business like that, ripping off other people’s software.

1 Like

Thanks for information we know HATTECH Company and contacted them.

3 Likes