Reports Question - Not Show null tables

No GQL is not the API it’s separate. There is an API we can access.

1 Like

On a side note… any idea why this might not be showing it with commas in between but instead new lines?

I was reading on some examples from Q and he said this format would add a comma in between each cell.

>>{REPORT SQL DETAILS:@@QMCLearningScript:’{Start}’,’{End}’:F.OState_State:,}

You calling that in report SQL? You add the {0},{1},{2} etc on the end for formatting

Correct im using the above tag in a report.
Okay how do those {0},{1},{2} work… what do they represent, different values? If so, what if I have 30 values?

hmm… so like this? {REPORT SQL DETAILS:@@QMCLearningScript:‘{Start}’,‘{End}’:F.OState_State:{0},{1},{2}}

not showing anything different then previous

Reports expressions are a bit of a mindfield for most of us
I have seen before methods for setting the column seperator buy doing :{0}:,} for a single value list ie an @ declaration for menu items organised by total sales but inky reporoting menu item seperated by column
{Report order details:menu item name,order total.sum.desc:{0}:,}
And when using report SQL setting the returned field values like;
{0},{1},{2},etc.
Will pull examples when back at computer is needed but sure you will find on forum with search.

I have been digging through the forum like a mine full of gold haha. I found a great post by QMC but lost it arggggghhhhh im so upset with myself lol now I cant find it anymore after searching again for the last hour.

This is the last piece of the puzzle for me to finally get my desired void system lol

man this is so weird… I found some examples and nothing changes the output

aha I found that post from Q

im under the impression that it might be the fact that I only have one column

Wouldn’t you want two though, the name and the sales value for it so you can disregard 0 sales users?

No im actually just trying to pull all order states where order state name = void, and trying to have them separated with commas. So I already did that with sql. It just searches the orders table and finds any orders with order state tagged…

Ok yer but same priciple, user first column, value of total voids then constraint/ignore users with 0 void value.

I just used this command and it just gives me a list of states that were tagged

and I get the data I need just fine. Im just struggling to put a comma in between it so it can feed my report with the admins to look for.

Im trying to do this…

I’d need to refer to my reports to see the formatting part.
Yours dates are hard coded? Guessing that for testing?

Correct. I just want to be sure nothing else is causing issues. oh man I have been trying to get this working for the last 24 hours lol. Any help is so much appreciated.

Although, looking at that your saying OS.Void=$1
You sure that’s correct?
How are you logging the user? Is a custom state or state value?
If it’s value wouldn’t it be OSV.GStatus or something like that?
Are you getting the table headers for the 3 users?

I have a new void setup. I needed to store 3 things for voids. Void reason, void user, and void admin. So I created a new void flow

state name = void
State= void auth admin name
state value = void reason
Order user = user

Yeah I always start projects by making sure the foundation works by manual entry.

Ok, but do you get the users listed? Do you get the three table headers? What’s the screenshot showing the three names?

Yeah so thats the return of that sql in report

what i want to do is add the @ in front and also have the , so that it works for the void report for each user

But the SQL should be @ not >> no?

Yeah im doing that to see the output. If I put the @ i see nothing. Im assuming because its not seeing commas?

But if not a list I would have expected a single table with first or all three name son one line suggesting maybe another problem.
If you do

@ report SQL 
>>$1 

Without the rest What do you get?

hmmm nothing

btw when i run that same sql this is the table i get if it helps