Reservation problem & Report for different delivery guys

Hello, I have 2 issues that i cant manage to figure out and i would be grateful if someone helped me out :grin:

1.I’m having some problems selecting some ( not all tables ) to do check in for reservations.

For example I try to chose this table for check in it’s not selecting it, while I can select the table next to it.
Btw I did the reservation setup from the configuration tasks. Using Sambapos App: 5.2.22
2. I also used configuration tasks for delivery screen setup.
I need at the end of the working period to get in the cash transaction report to have deliverer 1 total cash sales and total credit card sales, deliverer 2 total cash sales and total credit card sales and dine in total cash sales and total credit card sales

Note While i was doing order tag group , i did a couple of order tags and i set one of them to a specific product then the system crashed and gave me the following error.
Just saying this maybe there is a problem and it would be helpful to point it out, if not and i am the problem sorry for wasting your time :smile:
(-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version: 5.2.22
Region: en
DB: SQ
Machine: DESKTOP-8EESVDE
User: basem
Date: 6/10/2019
Time: 2:53 AM

User Explanation:

basem said “”

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Message: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source: mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Inner Exception 1
Type: System.InvalidOperationException
Message: The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted.
Source: EntityFramework
Stack Trace: at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.PrepareToSaveChanges(SaveOptions options)
at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesInternal(SaveOptions options, Boolean executeInExistingTransaction)
at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChanges(SaveOptions options)
at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.SaveChanges()
at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.SaveChanges()
at System.Data.Entity.DbContext.SaveChanges()
at Samba.Infrastructure.Data.SqlData.EFWorkspace.CommitChanges()
at Samba.Presentation.Common.ModelBase.EntityCollectionViewModelBase2.<.ctor>b__0_3(EventParameters1 x)
at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.InvokeAction(Action1 action, TPayload argument)
at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription1.<>c__DisplayClass2.<GetExecutionStrategy>b__0(Object[] arguments) at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments) at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.CompositePresentationEvent1.Publish(TPayload payload)
at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.ExtensionMethods.Publish[TEventsubject](TEventsubject eventArgs, String eventTopic, Action expectedAction)

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure.Data, Version=1.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0