[Resolved] Ticket Service State does not change on void since 4.1.62 upgrade

@gerlandog’s running fine too… wtf :slight_smile:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WAIT!!!

coud it be possible that as I was playing with regular expressions, I may have changed one action regular expression and not the other??? and that does the double question?

G.

IF that is the case, I AM VERY SORRY!!!

G.

2 Likes

If they are not exactly the same it will cause that.

OK, my bad.

SORRY!!!

G.

1 Like

BTW I noticed your keypad has the enter key on it. You can get rid of the OK button as the Carriage Return key does the same function. Not really a huge deal just thought you might want to eliminate a redundant feature :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@gerlandog so the real config was different from the screenshot? I really wondered how it happened.

yes i am struggling with that now… configuring it…

I am having a hard time with this:

\d{2}?\.\d{2}?

Seems to work great at discount, but does not work well in change price…
in discount 65.87 is actually 65.87, but in change price 65.87 converts itself to 6587,00

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR damned regular expressions and all this new languages… GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

G.

YES, I dont know at what point I saved it different, because i am fighting some @#$%@#$ regular expressions…

SORRY again…

G.

2 Likes

I am trying to teach myself java scripting lol. Been reading over and trying to integrate my TimeTrex stuff my brain is going batty.

@gerlandog what is your windows decimal separator? If it is , that may happen.

Yes it is…

but if I change that to . everything gets messed up

G.

No no don’t change this. Did you enabled Override Windows Regional Settings on Local Settings?

Edit: From your screenshots your decimal separator is ,. You can use that instead of . in regular expression.

1 Like

but I really rather preferr the .

I will try to change it in windows and see what happens…

THANKS!!!

G.

No stop don’t do this. Enable override.. blah thing in local settings and restart. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol @emre dont think ive ever seen you refer to a feature as blah :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its a new feature… this feature is useful to bla and bla and bla…

now we ar talking… Override.. blah works great!!!

THANKS ONE MORE TIME!!!

G.

LOL just wanted to post it in rush before @gerlandog messes things :slight_smile:

1 Like

overriding windows setting does this in my dates…

so I will go back, to set up windows settings again…

Thanks!!!

G.

Which is more important to you… a date visual look or the unit conversion ?
I find it funny you would rather have the Date formatted differently vs your decimals for currency. Or is it more important for your dates to appear that way and I just do not realize it?