Restriction for punching buttons

How do they know to get products out at same time? What if 15 customers all order different combos… and each station isnt able to sync orders that goes to each combo at the same time? How the heck do you manage that?

15 customers we will open 15 tables and the kitchen screen will display the items by table number

How does Kitchen screen #3 person know that Kitchen screen #1 person is working on a product for the same combo? How would he know to get it out at the same time if hes also dropping 5 other things for various other orders?

Anyway sorry ill quit… Im trying to understand your flow because what your asking for is going to over complicate things. We need to keep it as simple as we can.

I can give u any desk access u can see and kitchen screen customize by samba support and its very good

It probably is very good… and no you dont have to do that. Im not saying your system isnt good… I just cant understand it based on what you have told us. What your asking for is VERY complicated and it can cause a lot of issues. I just am trying to understand why you need this. Remember we have no idea what your menu looks like or how your operations run. We can only guess.

So your using Sub Menus for Combo items?

Ya sub menu as combo item reason order dosent fire seprate for kitchen display

You definitely need to use grouping… But as far as adding a logic in there to make it understand that its building a combo and it only allows one item selection for specific type of item will be hard. You have a lot to think about first. Like how do you plan to prevent someone from going to a different category and adding a non combo item in middle of doing a combo?

For non combo we will notnuse any item from combo category we will use seprate category and for that only i ask we will give restriction for particular subcategory making some rule.

I am sorry mr jesse i am taking ur more time and thanks for being so kind and please dont misunderstand me my english is not good

Still think your going about it wrong way,
From what I have understood you need to simplify.
Either use combo setup and forget replacing change of sides or make some form of combo mode flow with switch menu to only allow combo entry and not mixed entry.
You making things over complicated which bit only makes automating harder but also isn’t going to make entry easier.
From user point simplest is either a combo group setup like what samba offers or a combo entry mode.
You can’t have everything as it raises to many automation clash/issues which wouldn’t be any different with any system.

There is not a rule that restricts menu category access.

Cant we do like order tag max punching button for sub category

No you cant do that.

Or can we seprate order tag item for kitchen screens

I really cant answer that… Probably not. How would it know what order tags to display as a product and which ones not too.

What kind of combos are we dealing with. Can you show us the menu.

Ok i will share you the picture later now i dont have laptop

hi here is the gif file for order tags but this tags dont fire seprate on kitchen screens

I mean the actual menu… not sambapos menu.