Samba card work period report Question

HI I’M TRYING TO MAKE MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT FOR MY CUSTOMERS WHERE IN THEY PAY ME A AMOUNT FOR EXAMPLE SAY 5000 AND I CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND ADD FUNDS TO IT, ONCE THEY COME TO MY LOUNGE WE SELECT THE MEMBER ACCOUNT AND THE AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THEIR AVAILABLE BALANCE. I’VE FOLLOWED THE TUTORIAL TO CREATE SAMBA CARD ACCOUNTS FROM THE BELOW LINK TO CREATE ACCOUNT OF CUSTOMER AND ADD FUNDS INTO IT BUT THE FUNDS ADDED ARE NOT CALCULATED IN CASH OR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT

https://sambapos.org/wiki/doku.php/en/sambacard_tutorial

ALSO NOW THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I END WORK PERIOD AND GO TO WORK PERIOD REPORTS IT SHOWS THE NAME OF THE CUSTOMER AND THEIR PAYMENT AMOUNT FROM SAMBA CARD.

It’s not an issue, you need to edit your report to reflect the samba card system you created.

@JTRTech did a nice simple one. I can’t grab link now as on mobile. But do a quick search for reports and you’ll be well on your way :slight_smile:

Edit: changed to ‘Question’

1 Like

can you help me how to edit report so that i can see the total amount in work period of the customer who’s payment was made from their account balance?

Also when i add credits to customers account does it goes to my cash transaction or credit card?

Depends on if they paid cash or card :stuck_out_tongue:

As mark said I posted a sample work period report including account payments on the forum, have you tried searching? It was a fill work period report with my amendments so a simple copy and paste would do the job but you seem to expect someone to hold your half and literally show you?
If you can’t find it I’ll sort a link tomorrow when at PC but it doesn’t sound like you have even tried looking for it…

Have just found it from my phone so was easy to find, searching for ‘work period accounts’;

The template is a starting point, you may want to tweek for your setup but will get you moving in right direction.

1 Like