Samba Report Error, Could you please explain someone about this report

I added some to entity screen. there was no error came through. after changing all these settings i double checked everything. when i restarted the samba POS. This error report came up that too when i wanted to set up the custom WP report layout properly. when I was coming back this error came up.

Looks dirty to me.
Not sure you can have teensy inside turnary plus you inner turnarry is in round brackets. Not 100% but doesn’t look right to me.
Simple way to test.
Take it out and save. If no error you know that’s the cause.

i will try and check putting some previous scripts that i have. if it works with, its fine or else i might have got a back up file. i will take that back file and start doing settings again. i think that is the only option i have. Any way thank you very much for spending you valuable time for me

If it’s crashing when you enter design mode you likely will need to modify the database to remove the offending widget.

i came to one conclusion now on this issue. its only happening because of the my tricky database. its happening to all my back up files. i checked with 4 months back up file now same thing happen to those back up files. there was no more settings in there.

Jesse, Could you please explain how to modify my database

I took the back up and I deleted all the widgets on entity screen to find where problem is. At each and every widget deletion, this error comes up and had to press close button on error report. But, Finally i deleted all widgets and unselected design mode and same error file came again if no widgets on the screen. Then, I realized that this is because of database. Database is not able to remove the offending widget.

What version of Sambapos are you using?

Delete all your layout files.

I am supposing that I will simply uninstall this software and SQL Server and install again a fresh software and SQL. Then, I can set everything freshly with new database. What do suggest me. You can tell your opinion whenever you are free.

That may not work. First let’s delete the layout files.

The very latest version 5222

i have deleted all lay out files

The author told me that the below script is not good. he wrote like this
Looks dirty to me.
Not sure you can have teensy inside turnary plus you inner turnarry is in round brackets. Not 100% but doesn’t look right to me.
Simple way to test.
Take it out and save. If no error you know that’s the cause.

Who is the author? Is it a reseller?

Yes, the reseller JTR Tech

Umm im confused… by author I thought maybe someone wrote that code for you. Where did you get the original code?

Try removing that report… it could be the report.

would you be able to correct the report. I am not expert in creating reports. One of my friend he told me this. he is also using same report. Please do what changes are good for that.
but I upgraded my sql server from 2014 to 2017 new version. But it is not coming up likethat. I tested going into design mode, this error didn’t come up even aftter unselecting design mode. I don’t know what happened. but I am still in doubt how long that works perfectly. I have a big doubt on report on that entity screen.

Is there any tool to check each and every report to check that we have in the software, I mean especially for the layout report

HI Jesse, I noticed one more thing in my software. After restarting the sambapos, if I directly go into layout and click and unclick on design mode then this samba error report is coming up But, if I go into tables entity and do a transaction, then that is not coming up. only if I go on custom layout screen then only I am getting this kind of problem. I cant find where exactly the problem is