SambaPOS 5.2.21 Beta Release

:arrow_down: Download: https://sambapos.com/?wpfb_dl=208

:warning: Don’t forget to create a backup before installing new releases. You’ll need a working backup if you need to rollback to previous version.

Don’t install beta releases on production environments.

What’s new in 5.2.21

• Tip Adjusment only starts from Admin users (US Payment Integrations)
  • Refund user rights added (US Payment Integrations)
  • Adjust price over GraphQL addOrderToTerminalTicket mutation is added
  • GraphQL adding OrderTag added to addOrderToTerminalTicket
  • German language updated
  • Russian language updated

• Barcode field added to Inventory Items

• Bug fixed in change database language in maintanance module

• TLS 1.2 support added for web get/post functions in scripts.

• Greek Language updated
  • Laos Language added
  • Android Caller Id (Cellular Caller Id) Support added. Mobile App coming soon via Google Play.
9 Likes

@VehbiEmiroglu it seems either the Set Active Ticket type action is not working or something is wrong with refreshing the ticketview screen.

How to reproduce install Reservation setup and map the Reservation automation command to Navigation. Go to Reservation screen via navigation then hit main menu and then press Pos button from Navigation. It will still be in Reservation Ticket Type. I can go to Work Periods screen then back to Pos and its back to the normal Ticket Type.

I thought I should use a Set Active Ticket Type action to fix this so I tried using the Navigate action and added the Set Active Ticket Type action to also run when navigating to POS … it didnt work. I tried putting it in Application screen changed even and it didnt work. No matter where I try to use Set Active Ticket type it just will not work and the only way to get the active ticket to be the correct one is to go to Work Periods screen then back to main screen.

I am using Create Ticket mode in Department settings.

1 Like

I cant help but wonder if this may be linked to the odd refresh issues in entity screens that has been reported.

2 Likes

Ok I will check this again. Thanks for reporting.

I uploaded a fresh build of beta version.

4 Likes

A fresh build uploaded

4 Likes

Anyone have problems/crashes with this build? I would like to install it to my live system, because of the cc refund feature.

Why not install the released version?

1 Like

Go ahead and install it… its a release version. You can always backup anyway before. As long as you backup before then it never will matter you can go back anytime you want.

2 Likes

Please use 5.2.22 release not Beta version in your customers

2 Likes

@VehbiEmiroglu it seems Set Active Ticket Type action is still not working.

Hmm i will look that. Thanks for reporting.

So this issue will exist in 5.2.22 release version also…

1 Like

I used the Set Active ticket type. How do you want to use this action ? Action is working.

I never can get it to work. I have tried before ticket was created… after… How did you use it to make it work?