SambaPOS Crashed, Need help to recover data transactions

There was a sudden power failure which crashed SambaPOS. It got stuck on the loading screen and i was prompted to restart the application. I tried all sorts of things from the forum but couldnt repair it.
I did a clean install and used the backup file but failed to get the transactions of the day. The backup created was yesterday’s and so today’s transaction are missing.

I have a backup of the sqlLocalDB .mdf & .ldf file if at all useful.

Please help me so that i could recover transactions

The log file generated is here
`[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version:     5.1.60
Region:      en
DB:          SQ
Machine:     ALLAZIZ
User:        Al Laziz
Date:        7/31/2016
Time:        8:16 AM

User Explanation:

Al Laziz said ""
-----------------------------

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type:        System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException
Message:     A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 50 - Local Database Runtime error occurred. Error occurred during LocalDB instance startup: SQL Server process failed to start.
)
Source:      .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Stack Trace: at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbConnectionDispatcher.<Open>b__36(DbConnection t, DbConnectionInterceptionContext c)
   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.InternalDispatcher`1.Dispatch[TTarget,TInterceptionContext](TTarget target, Action`2 operation, TInterceptionContext interceptionContext, Action`3 executing, Action`3 executed)
   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbConnectionDispatcher.Open(DbConnection connection, DbInterceptionContext interceptionContext)
   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices.<>c__DisplayClass33.<UsingConnection>b__32()
   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbExecutionStrategy.<>c__DisplayClass1.<Execute>b__0()
   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbExecutionStrategy.Execute[TResult](Func`1 operation)
   at System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbExecutionStrategy.Execute(Action operation)
   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices.UsingConnection(DbConnection sqlConnection, Action`1 act)
   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices.UsingMasterConnection(DbConnection sqlConnection, Action`1 act)
   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices.CreateDatabaseFromScript(Nullable`1 commandTimeout, DbConnection sqlConnection, String createDatabaseScript)
   at System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices.DbCreateDatabase(DbConnection connection, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, StoreItemCollection storeItemCollection)
   at System.Data.Entity.Core.Common.DbProviderServices.CreateDatabase(DbConnection connection, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, StoreItemCollection storeItemCollection)
   at System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.CreateDatabase()
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.Utilities.DatabaseCreator.Create(DbConnection connection)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.EnsureDatabaseExists(Action mustSucceedToKeepDatabase)
   at System.Data.Entity.Migrations.DbMigrator.Update(String targetMigration)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.DatabaseCreator.CreateDatabase(InternalContext internalContext, Func`3 createMigrator, ObjectContext objectContext)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.CreateDatabase(ObjectContext objectContext, DatabaseExistenceState existenceState)
   at System.Data.Entity.Database.Create(DatabaseExistenceState existenceState)
   at Samba.Persistance.Data.Initializer.Create(CommonDbContext context)
   at Samba.Persistance.Data.Initializer.InitializeDatabase(DataContext context)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.<CreateInitializationAction>b__e()
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformInitializationAction(Action action)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.PerformDatabaseInitialization()
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.<InitializeDatabase>b__4(InternalContext c)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryAction`1.PerformAction(TInput input)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabaseAction(Action`1 action)
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeDatabase()
   at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.ForceOSpaceLoadingForKnownEntityTypes()
   at System.Data.Entity.DbContext.System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.IObjectContextAdapter.get_ObjectContext()
   at Samba.Persistance.Data.WorkspaceFactory.CreateReadOnly()
   at Samba.Persistance.Data.Dao.Count[T]()
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.ShouldCreateData()
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.DataGeneration.DataCreationService.CreateData()
   at Samba.Presentation.Bootstrapper.InitializeShell()

[Assembly Info]

mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Common, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.13.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
FastButton, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard
--CodeSet = 1252
--CSDVersion = Service Pack 1
--CurrentTimeZone = 330
--FreePhysicalMemory = 719340
--OSArchitecture = 32-bit
--OSLanguage = 1033
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 1
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 6.1.7601

Machine
-ALLAZIZ
--Manufacturer = POSIFLEX
--Model = XT-6715PLUS
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 2136391680
--UserName = AlLaziz\Al Laziz

######################### E N D #########################`

According to the error your sql localdb was not accessable. Either it got corrupted or the process couldnt start.

Thank you for the reply. Yes i could make that out from the log but was wondering if there was a possibility to recover the corrupt sql localdb.

After a clean install SambaPOS was working fine and i tried replacing the .mdf & .ldf files in the Sql LocalDB path with the older files i had copied before reinstalling SambaPOS. It again gave the same error and SambaPOS got stuck on loading screen with similar error in the log file.
I now feel that the damage is permanent and the files have been corrupted. Is there any way to confirm that the files have been corrupted or its considered corrupt since it couldnt connect.

Thanks again I am not much of a technical person but i try to learn more everyday.

You may need to google localdb and check microsoft support forums for that.

Yes… Thank you … I am working on it. lets hope i could get through this.