SambaPos not starting “table not exists”

I am getting the above error message when i try to start the sambapos application. Below is the log entry that is created for this error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks a lot in advance

Please for the love of everyone’s eye sight highlight that text in the error report and paste it in here.

My guess is you deleted a table that was used by a ticket. Did you manually edit the db?

Apologies, for photo screen.
No i haven’t touch the DB, before this happen we had low memory alert and suddenly not able to start the program. I cleared space, any idea how this can be fixed?

Well your using SQL CE which is a horrible solution. It’s hard to know wha your problem is with what you have given us but it could likely be a bad db.

1 Like

I think VersionInfo table deleted, but i dont understand how. You can recover you db with an GUI menagement tool. (You must create that table)

1 Like

I see, :frowning:
It’s installed on a tablet thats why i am finding difficult (really non a technical person here) to any DB tables or commands. All i have an error alert and a log file says table “version” not exists

I had accounts and didn’t take any backup. Do you think tgere is a way i can access to customer accounts to see what tgey owe us?

[VersionInfo] is a required Table in the Database. The error says it’s missing. How or why is another question. But no matter, the DB Table needs to be re-created.

USE [SambaPOS4]
GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[VersionInfo](
	[Version] [bigint] NOT NULL,
	[AppliedOn] [datetime] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]

GO

Thank you! I will try this asap :+1:

QMcKay, i am so terribly sorry for this but i am trying figure out where to type this command?
I have it installed on a tablet, not pc or laptop.
C:\programfiles\microsoft sql server\100 is tge only command box i could find and i am not sure if tgats where i shoukd touch

It says this program has compatibility issues, even if thats the place?

That was a SQL script. You are using CE so you won’t be able to use that script. You should convert to SQL Express first then use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to execute that script.

1 Like