Two things you can do:
##Change Sort Order of Entity Screens
Manage > Entities > Entity Screens > Sort Entity Screens
##Change Ticket Creation Method
Manage > Settings > Departments > [Restaurant]
Change the Entity Screen View Mode to:
Manage > Entities > Entity Screens > [Tables]
Here you can also reference a picture as a Background Image (Appearance section), such as an overhead view of your Restaurant.
Now you need to navigate to the Tables Entity Screen and activate Design Mode.
You can add all the tables as an Entity Grid, or you can add each Table individually as an Entity Button (so you can change the placement of the Table).
- Right-click in the middle of the screen and select
- Right-click and add and Entity Grid Widget or an Entity Button
If you chose Entity Grid…
- Right-click on the Grid and select
- Set Entity Type to Tables
- Set Display State to
If you chose Entity Button…
- Right-click on the Button and select
- Select the Table for the Button
- Set a Caption for the Button:
- manually type a name for the table as you want it to appear, such as:
- or use a Tag to automatically set the caption, such as:
- repeat the above until all your tables are added
Yes you can. You can do all your setup on one machine, backup the Database, and restore it on another machine.
There are multiple languages included. In the case of Product Names and Menu Item Names, that is up to you. You can name them however you want, in whatever language you choose.
You could also have dual-Menus, one for each language, which could be switched based on the User that logs in. In that case, you still create a single-language Product, but you design 2 Menus in different languages that are mapped to the same single Product. This is one of the reasons that Products and Product Group Codes are separate from Menu Items and Menu Categories.
You can also use Custom Product Tags to store any type of information, such as the Spanish word (Pollo) for the Product (Chicken).
On printed Kitchen Tickets, you can use the Product Name, and/or the Custom Product Tag. The same goes for Customer Bills.