Scale integration

Glad to hear that. Don’t forget to disable debug mode when you start using it on production :slight_smile:

Hello guys, I have been trying to integrate the CAS ER PLUS scale to SAMBAPOS V5, However i haven’t been successful even after going through the current solutions on the forum. I am able to get readings through PUTTY as follows:
sambaputtyscale

When I use the CAS ER scale setup on devices as bellow, sambapos will freeze when ticket is opened. And I don’t get any values for the scale through to samba.

I also tried using the custom setup as shown here, the freezing goes but I still don’t get any scale values. I can’t print the configuration of the scale to see what baud rate and other settings it on, or i can do is try the 15 pre TYPE setting on the scale and only type 14 and 15 give some values. Any pointers I could get on this to help me resolve this issue? Thanks

Hi mukopaje, one thing I found is that I need to restart the PC in order for the serial port to be released from other programs using it. Just maybe something is locking the port up.

Hi Juan, I noticed that issue actually and i did the restarts a number of times, because whilst putty opened command line window is still running listerning on the serial port sambapos will say access to the port is denide.

Hello did you manage to make it work