Separate TAX SERVICE by waiter

Is there any chance to set up an action or rule to assign a waiter to a table, so that at the end of the working period each one gets the exact amount that he or she worked?

I have only one SAMBA CASHIER PC on each restaurant and have two or three wiaters depending on the day. I am the one who operates the soft…

THANKS!!!

G.

working with users in the report will show sales for each user

Alternatively you can configure a Ticket Tag Group and create sub tags as Waiter Names. That will display ticket totals by Waiters.

I don’t know what is Tax service but if you’ve meant tips I think you can solve it by configuring multiple tip calculations and tip accounts for each waiter but it might be a little hard to manage configurations for new users.

yes, I know, but the only user is ME… just ME at the cashier, using samba… changing user every time Ihave to add items to a ticket is crazy… and I have an average of 40 tables in 3 hours on a saturday…

Thanks!!!

the waiter must assign the entire table or individual dishes?

whole table… to one waiter…

Thanks!!!

G.

HEY!!! you are everywhere, jajajajajajajja
Service Tax (Taxa de Serviço) is a rule, is automatically calculated in every table, its the wiaters salary here in brazil.

I am facing a problem, until today, all waiters did get the same amount, but I have noticed that some where being a little bit lazy, relaying in others…

Thanks!!!

G.

then says emre, ticket tag group!
how to use it with ponies delivery.
with tag assign a table to a waiter.
by tags make reports

Ticket TAGS sounds good enough to try it out, could you please point me in the correct direction, if it is not much trouble?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ONE MORE TIME!!!

G

create a ticket tag “waiter”
as sub tags the names of the waiters
give a map
when you open a table, select the name of the waiter.
in the report will show sales for the waiter.

1 Like

Thanks to ALL!!!

I managed to implement this and works… However it show me the total amount that the waiter sold…
Is there any chance that we can add a line so the report shows how much the calculations of the ticket are for that waiter? I have a calculation (Service Tax, wich is 10%).

Thanks again to ALL!!

G.

The only easy way to show service tax for each waiter is to create a service tax item for each waiter (Service Tax - JS) and assign that to a ticket when you select the waiters name.
Then on the WPR It will show as Service Tax - JS.
Or you could take the Ticket Tag total and multiple it by 0.09 to get 10%.