Server Banking, Is it Possible?

@Hasa

We use server banks. Below is our report. If would be nice if we can restrict printing this report if servers have open tables. Report also shows if the server gave any discounts.

[Server Sales Details:3,2,3,2,2]
Date:|{DATE}
Server:|{SETTING:CURRENTUSER}
>Time|T.No.|Payment|Total
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Time,T.TicketNumber,P.Type,TN.TotalAmount:(TS.Status=Paid) AND (TY=Ticket) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
>.
C.C: |||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
Cash:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})} 
G.C:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Gift Card) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})} 
Check:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Check) AND (TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})} 
>TOTAL:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Percent Off Discounts:16,12,20,20,20]
    Ticket No|Table|Discount Percent|Discount Price|Amount
    {REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,EN.Tables,OTN.Discount Custom Percent,OTP.Discount Custom Percent,ON.TotalPrice:(OT=Discount Custom Percent) AND (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}

[Dollars Off Discounts:16,12,20,20,20]
    Ticket No|Table|Discount Off|Discount Price|Amount
    {REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,EN.Tables,OTN.Discount Custom,OTP.Discount Custom,ON.TotalPrice:(OT=Discount Custom) AND (OU={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
2 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing.

I figured out how to prevent them from printing report if tables open. Its very easy actually but I am very proud of myself for figuring it out on my own.

What I did was create an entity screen with report viewer and automation command button to print report. For that automation command button I put the following rule:

Basically saying when sum of all tickets remaining total does not equal 0 show message saying you need to close tickets before printing report.

3 Likes

Hey is it possible to have an entity screen not show up on main entity screen section but still be able to navigate to it with automation command button?

I have this closeout screen but dont want it to show up by tables entity screen area. I just want to be able to go to it when waitress clicks automation command button to closeout.

Also would I be able to track the time of their first order and the time that they hit closeout?