Server/client connection without the internet?

Hi, I am new. I managed to set up my server and connect to 4 of my android mobiles via 2x rdp for order taking. I was thinking of all situations that can happen once I implement the system. My restaurant internet can cut off sometimes. (it says Limited on the connection). In such case will I still be able to use the system?

If your Server is in the Restaurant and all Devices connected thru WLAN it will work also without Internet.

1 Like

Limited on connection means its limited to ONLY internal network functions. Which means all of your stuff connected to your network will still work you just will not be able to surf the web :stuck_out_tongue: Technically your system is not hooked to the internet… the internet is hooked to your system.

1 Like

@kendash OMG we are all hooked by internet ;-p

2 Likes

Internet and Network are 2 different things. Internet is a type of Network. Not every network is internet however. You can have networks with internet hooked in with them… but they are not hooked to the internet.

2 Likes

Thank you guys :slight_smile: that’s a great news. @Jesse wow you are so knowledgeable!

1 Like