Setting command button value in Ticket Lister

In ticket lister settings we have an option to create command buttons. Can we also set those command values? Usually, their value is TICKET NO, but can we change it to TICKET TAG?
%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA

Have not used but imagin it would be CommandName={TICKET TAG:TagNane}

Tahnk you. Command Name=Command Name:{TICKET TAG:TagName} works

1 Like

UPD: Actually It is not working. I was thinking it works because {TICKET TAG:TagName} was entered to Command Value field. As soon as i removed it, again Ticken No is sent.

You can use this syntax to append parameters to command buttons.
Parameters are basically "Key=Value" values. That part starts with a semicolon. Values are quoted and separated with commas.

Caption=CommandName:"TicketId=$1","TicketTag={TICKET TAG:TagName}"

In the rule you handle the command use keys to read parameter values. For example you can read ticket tag value with [:TicketTag]
$1 allows you to append selected ticket’s id. You can also read it with [:TicketId] inside rule.

In this case the rule is not executed.
%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA1
%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA2

Hello to all,

did we solve how to fire an automation command from within the Ticket Lister?

I have a Kitchen Display and I need to add a button “Ding” that only fires the broadcast message action that notifies the waiters (in case that they did not hear the first notification sound that was fired once the task was marked as completed).

The standard automation command button cannot be placed on top of the ticket lister - I would like to use the built-in buttons.

Thank you for suggestions,

stroodl

Its literally above you. That’s been working for quite some time and never was broken.

Yep but Johon’s last reply was that the rule is not executed which is my case too.

I dont know how the expression should look like. Buttonname=commandname does not work for me and neither does any other option I tried. I do not need to customize the command value.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Well, all it needed was to add :""

ButtonCaption=CommandName:"" is the right expression

Don think you need the double quotes, pretty sure just having : will work

Screenshot_1
i wanna add these buttons to my ticket lister but cant seem to make them work only the display ticket works but print bill and settle do not work…is there something im missing?

IIRC the ticket id is passed as the command value. So in the rule you’ll need an action to load ticket, then do whatever you want, then close (if necessary).

what is IIRC, can you explain it to me in the simplest form what i need to do to make it work

can somebody show me steps on how to make my command buttons work on ticket lister

You can not do anything with a ticket if you dont load the ticket first. You must use Load Ticket action and use the ticket ID to load that ticket and then do your action on it.

Display ticket works because it only needs ticketid… it doesnt need you to load the ticket, it is displaying it.

The others require the ticket to be loaded first.

Screenshot_2
after creating load ticket, which rule do i put it in?

That looks correct for the load ticket action.

Add that action to any command that is fired from an entity screen where one selects a ticket. [:CommandValue] needs to be the value for TicketId.

Don’t forget to add the close ticket action after everything is done.