Setting up samaba pos

hi there i am looking to setup samba pos for my new restaurant / cafe / bar
it will have a main pos and around 4 to 5 tablets for waiters to take orders and 1 kitchen display and 1 bar printer.
i am very new to this and not so very tech savy kindly help me in setting up the system.
Thank you

Hard for us to tell you exactly where you need help. Plenty of guides out there. You could begin with some backgorund reading and when you’re implementing it, If you get stuck at any certain point, i’m sure everyone will be glad to help.

1 Like

@kasharif
Thanks a lot kamal ! i have kind of figured out … still setting up but it helped a lot.
now i am stuck at inventory listings … how to enter inventory and its basic values.
also i am looking at a solution that can perhaps help me display orders placed by waiters to kitchen and bar
example . waiter takes order for burger / salad / coke and a beer … i want the burger and salad to be displayed in kitchen and the coke and beer to be displayed in bar. and also when the orders are ready the invidual who took the order be notified for the same.
are these things possible in sambapos ?

Thank you in advance kamal !

Thanks a lot kamal ! i have kind of figured out … still setting up but it helped a lot.
now i am stuck at inventory listings … how to enter inventory and its basic values.
also i am looking at a solution that can perhaps help me display orders placed by waiters to kitchen and bar
example . waiter takes order for burger / salad / coke and a beer … i want the burger and salad to be displayed in kitchen and the coke and beer to be displayed in bar. and also when the orders are ready the invidual who took the order be notified for the same.
are these things possible in sambapos ?

Thank you in advance kamal !

Using the search tool you can find almost anything…

https://forum.sambapos.com/search?q=kitchen%20display

there you go… to get started… any help just shout!!!

Thanks!!!

G.

2 Likes

Hi G,

Many thanks for helping out…
i figured out the inventory part but still finding it hard to setup the kitchen display. are there any videos or simple instructions for beginners showing how its done.

thanks

Try this for Kitchen Display …