'Settle' tab not visible

There is no ‘Settle’ tab visible when i open or close a ticket. Need help in configuring it.

Settle is a default button so you have changed something somewhere?

I actually followed a wrong thread to configure tax structure and did something that i am not able to figure out. The settle button disappeared. I managed to get it back. But not able to settle tickets.

There is probably something wrong with your Transaction Types, like a missing Default Source/Target Account that is causing this.

What thread did you follow? Which Transaction Types did you add or modify?

Its really difficult for me to tell what i changed. Is there a way to figure out that or configure new settings? like the ones mentioned by you - Transaction types, Default source/target account.

Show us your settle automation command mappings. Also when you press settle it does not bring up payment screen? Or is it when you try to take payment?

When i press the settle tab the payment screen does not pop up. Sorry that this really sounds messed up.

Show your Tax Transaction Types.

I hope this is the one you are asking for.

Or maybe this one.

No, that is the Inventory Section. We need to see Tx Types in the Accounts Section, and not just a list of them. We need to see how they are configured. For example, like this:

Yes those ones. Post Screenshots of the configuration for each of those.

Also, how are your Tax Templates configured?

Had to remove the tax configuration as there was a tax registration issue and it will take time to sort it.
Tried doing what you told. Saved the changes. Still no payments screen.

I guess you are right. Cannot see the settle rule. How do i create it?
Figured out how to do it. Thank you for all the time and effort to understand my problem and address it.

Your Sales Transaction Type is backwards (Source/Target). It should look like this:

QMcKay is probably on to something however just to be sure, you did not rename the settle command did you? Also show the Settle rule so we can be sure you did not mess up the automation on accident. The settle rule should have the Display Payment Screen action in it.

Payment transaction also has cash specified… sure thats meant to be empty…

The issue has been rectified. Thank you everyone involved for understanding my problem and addressing it.
But have a new issue now. Samba hangs when i close the tab. Sharing the screens.