Setup Code for ticket printer to Generate Barcode automatic all sales V4

So your constraint did nothing… it was wrong… but that aside… that rule will display payment screen EVERY time an unpaid ticket is opened… is that what you want?

I remove this but still the error appear

Then you still have an Execute Print Job action somewhere in a rule that is executing when ticket displayed. Look all over for Execute Print Job actions you might have named them differently

no, what I need is that the printer print bar code and tomorrow I scan the ticket and open the order

So what type of action is your Display Ticket action? Is that not really a Display Ticket action?

Your not explaining something… when is this error happening… start from beginning what are every step you do before error hits.

The rules you showed and the action in this tutorial has nothing to do with print… its simply to display a ticket…

Is that error coming up when you try to scan a ticket to load it?

when I try to scan a ticket for few second appear TiCKET ID and after that nothing happen

What do you mean appear TICKET ID. where does that appear?

LOL just realized your in a VERY old version of 4. upgrade to 4.1.82 and it will work. You should keep your SambaPOS updated there is no reason not too.

how can I do an update without erase my data?

Just upgrade… it never has and never will erase data.

Download it and install it. Are you using SQL express or LocalDB? If using SQL Express then uncheck LocalDB option if running LocalDB then keep it checked. If your worried, you shouldn’t be, then just run a backup of your database first.

I did an update after that I test and the error is still there. I think that I will have to make a fresh copy of samba from s crash…

No it has nothing to do with that. Its a configuration error on your part. You have an Execute Print Job action somewhere in a rule and it is being triggered.

Can you please look through rule by rule and see if you can find it… or send me a backup of your database and I will look. You can PM me it.

When I said it will work… it should atleast load the Ticket… you have set something up wrong.

When is your ticket printed? Is it after Ticket is Closed or before? That crash is not Samba error it is a configuration error something you did. We just need to find what it is. That crash comes up when its trying to Print … so somewhere you have a rule that is executing a Print Job.

You will certainly lose all data if you do this… including menu etc. Unless your talking about something else like uninstalling Samba and reinstalling… if thats the case then you already did that when you upgraded. And it has nothing to do with your error.