Setup time to print order to kitchen

Hello teams,
please advise me how to setup time button to print an order to the kitchen.

Example: we put the orders in the POS now, but we need it to print out to the kitchen within 10 minutes. so, do you have any thing to suggestion?

Thank you.

So do you actually mean in 10 minutes, as “within 10 minutes” implies immediately is also acceptable… which it will do by default…

It depends on your use case, so I would ask why you want it like this first. If it’s related to holding courses, you might want to look at another solution for that where you can tag orders with the course then allow staff to trigger each course to print in the kitchen separately.

One option could be to use a trigger to check for new orders to print every minute, and it would then print any orders that are 10 minutes old.

Hello Markjw.

Thank you for your helping. yes, i mean i can adjust the time to automatically send the order to the kitchen in 10 minutes.

For example, the server took the order and put it in the POS right away, but order will be holed for 10 minutes and then automatically sent to the kitchen.

the reason why i do that because i want the customer have the appetizer first and then it takes about 10 minutes for the entree to
send to the kitchen.

Thank you.

What kitchen want sit that way?
Have never known a chef who wouldn’t prefer a whole ticket with start/main divide or something like that so they know what’s coming up.

you are right. but we need for the sushi bar.

Thank you.