Show ALL Employee Entities Totals

Can I change this report to show all “Server” entities totals so I can print it in the morning to cross check their individual reports? {SETTING:ALLUSERS} definitely does not work!! Tried (TEN.Servers={TU=$1}) but no luck either.

[Server Sales Details:3,2,3,2,2]
Date:|{DATE}
Server:|{SETTING:CURRENT USER}

C.C: |||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card) AND (TEN.Servers={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
Cash:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash) AND (TEN.Servers={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
G.C:||||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Gift Card) AND (TEN.Servers={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
TOTAL:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TEN.Servers={SETTING:CURRENTUSER})}
Subtract|Gift Card:|
Subtract|C.C Total w/Tips:| 
Over|Short

LOL, no kidding :wink:

You seem to be making things up as you go along. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: How you decided {TU=$1} would be valid syntax at all is interesting. {CURLY BRACES} are for Tags, and $1 would be null/empty since you have not defined it’s content yet.

So first, you need to get a list of Entities:

@{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name:(ET=Servers):,}

That ^ will populate/define $1 as a comma-separated list, and loop through the Entity Names 1-by-1 to produce the rest of the Report using $1 as a constraint.

Then carry on with the rest of your Report, but use $1 wherever you used {SETTING:CURRENTUSER}:

[Server Sales Totals:3,2,3, 2]

>>Server:|$1

C.C: |||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card) AND (TU=$1)}
Cash:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash) AND (TU=$1)}
G.C:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Gift Card) AND (TU=$1)}
>TOTAL for $1:|||{REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TU=$1)}

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I plunder through forums finding bits and pieces and try and smash em together as my knowledge of reporting wouldn’t fill a thimble!!

Thanks for the help and it makes total sense to look at it now (not to say I would have got there though!!), but it’s still giving me the User total and not my Server entity total.

I know it shouldn’t really matter, the server will alway’s close their own tables so at the end of the day the numbers between the 2 reports should match right? Unless a server transfers a table to another server say at shift change and that sever never rings anything in before closing the table. The new server doesn’t take ownership of the table as the user unless they ring something in.

(TU=$1) still references to Ticket User Name. If you mean to filter by Ticket Entity Name use something like (TEN.Servers=$1) instead.

3 Likes

It works! Thank you both!!

[Server Sales Details:3,2,3,2,2]

>>Server:|$1

C.C: |||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Credit Card) AND (TEN.Servers=$1)}
Cash:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Cash) AND (TEN.Servers=$1)}
G.C:||||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(PT=Gift Card) AND (TEN.Servers=$1)}
TOTAL for $1:|||${REPORT PAYMENT TOTAL:(TEN.Servers=$1)}
Subtract|Gift Card:|
Subtract|C.C Total w/Tips:|