Silly question about customers

How do I do so the customers screen shows me all the customers i have in the database?

so far I have a search screen for customers and only displays a customer if i type something in it…

THANKS!!!

G.

Not sure if this would be useful but the only way to view full customer list is under ‘Batch Entity Editor’ (note i have blanked customers details for confidentiality on the screen capture) However, full customer list and copy option would be useful to have.

Thanks!! I saw that, but I ment on the customers screen without goitn to the back end app. inside the pos.

Thanks!!!

G,

I ment in this screen… is ther any chance to see all clients here?

Thanks!!!

Currently its not possible… There is no option to display all clients.

Need an Option called ‘Can Display all client’ i would also recommend having option called ‘Can copy Entity’

@Emre is it possible to have following to options on future updates?

‘Can Display all clients’
‘Can Copy Entity’

The only suggestion I can offer is. While not perfect, will work.
Note :- For a Customer to show they need to have placed an order before so their Status is set to Available.

That is a great solution, but I loose the buttons functionality, Select Customer, Edit Customer, Nre Costumer, and the most important, Account Details…

Is there any way to put them in the screen you designed?

THANKS!!!

G.

I’ve intentionally prevented listing all customers on search screen. Even it matches your search criteria it won’t display more than 100 or 150 items.

What is the benefit of listing all customers there?

As we have only a few it was interesting to see them all…
Maybe this is something that could be established as a parameter in the back end…

THANKS!!!

G.