[Solved] Sambapos 4 keep closing and shows error message

Click on the Detailed Report tab and press copy then paste it in a post here. Highlight it and press the </> button so we can see what the error actually is.

I recommend you read these guidelines:

Specifically pay attention to the part here:

-----------------------------
[General Info]

Application: SambaPOS
Version:     4.1.82
Region:      en
DB:          CE
Machine:     USER-PC
User:        USER
Date:        5/17/2015
Time:        3:59 PM

User Explanation:

USER said ""

[Exception Info 1]

Top-level Exception
Type:        System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Message:     Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Source:      mscorlib
Stack Trace: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
   at Samba.Presentation.App.Main()

Inner Exception 1
Type:        System.NullReferenceException
Message:     Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source:      Samba.Modules.PosModule
Stack Trace: at Samba.Modules.PosModule.PosViewModel.CloseTicket()
   at Samba.Modules.PosModule.PosViewModel.OnTicketEvent(EventParameters`1 obj)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription`1.InvokeAction(Action`1 action, TPayload argument)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventSubscription`1.<>c__DisplayClass2.<GetExecutionStrategy>b__0(Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.EventBase.InternalPublish(Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events.CompositePresentationEvent`1.Publish(TPayload payload)
   at Samba.Presentation.Services.Common.ExtensionMethods.Publish[TEventsubject](TEventsubject eventArgs, String eventTopic, Action expectedAction)

[Assembly Info]

Samba.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0
System, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism, Version=4.0.0.0
WindowsBase, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Infrastructure.Data, Version=1.0.0.0
PresentationFramework, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Xaml, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Presentation.Services, Version=1.0.0.0
FluentValidation, Version=3.4.0.0
Samba.Domain, Version=1.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1, Version=14.1.6.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Grid.v14.1.Core, Version=14.1.6.0
PresentationCore, Version=4.0.0.0
Stateless, Version=1.0.0.0
System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0
System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0
DevExpress.Xpf.Core.v14.1, Version=14.1.6.0
EntityFramework, Version=4.4.0.0
System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0
System.ComponentModel.Composition, Version=4.0.0.0
Samba.Localization, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp, Version=4.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation, Version=1.0.0.0
Samba.Persistance, Version=1.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.Prism.MefExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0
PropertyTools, Version=2012.4.14.1

[System Info]

Operating System
-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
--CodeSet = 1252
--CSDVersion = Service Pack 1
--CurrentTimeZone = 180
--FreePhysicalMemory = 796088
--OSArchitecture = 32-bit
--OSLanguage = 1033
--ServicePackMajorVersion = 1
--ServicePackMinorVersion = 0
--Version = 6.1.7601

Machine
-USER-PC
--Manufacturer = To be filled by O.E.M.
--Model = To be filled by O.E.M.
--TotalPhysicalMemory = 2134990848
--UserName = USER-PC\USER

@kendash by mistake i did it.

At what point does this error happen? I mean what did you do before it happens?

after settle cash and when i press close button.

So you have a conflict when you close. What changes did you make to your settle and or close process? Any changes you made before this started to happen?

i made for closing ticket .but i revert it back.

Not sure what “I made for closing ticket” is… can you explain what you did in detail please. We do not know what you did and we have no way to know unless you tell us. So telling us generic answers will not help us understand it.

You configured something wrong and we need to know what you did before we can tell you how to fix it.

i changed in close ticket rules.i removed update ticket. thats it.

Which rules… there are several rules that deals with ticket closing… Show us exactly which rules you changed and show the actions you changed and how.

There is not a default action called Update Ticket… so can you please be more specific and tell us exactly what you did? Show screenshots also would help.

If you messed with the Update Ticket Status actions in the default Ticket Closing, Before Ticket Closing rules then you probably messed up your entire systems flow. I am not sure if that is what your talking about because you have not been very specific. If it is then can you explain what you were expecting it to do?

actually when i close the ticket it was print 2 copy of the ticket. that is the reason i try to make some changes.
i change the rule for close ticket.

if you want i can send you database.

we prefer to work it out here so you Learn and can support your business better. Can you please give specifics which close rule and can you show us what you changed.

We can not read your mind and understand what you did we need you to explain it in detail. Or show us in screen shots

@Jesse thank you very much.i fix it already.i messed up ticket closing rule.
i enabled action in ticket closing rule update ticket status and close ticket.after that i removed close ticket its ok now.

ok I still can’t understand what you did but if you say its working that’s great…