[SOLVED] Weird ticket screen problem

Good afternoon, i realize that my Ticket screen has a very weird problem.
Adding an item and if you select a portion or a tag with price the tag menu closes.
Only with items with price if i choose something that not increase price is OK
Please see the screen shot below …
Espresso price is 1.50
Double Espresso is 1.90

Thank you

Actions that causes tickets to refresh will close order tag screen. Please review what works when you change the portion.

1 Like

here is what debugger show me the moment i press the tag or portion …

I found what the problem is …
As soon as i delete the refresh ticket from this rule the problem solved …
Of cource i dont know yet what are the effects on the rule …

Refreshing ticket when ticket total changed is not a good idea for performance reasons. Refresh ticket just updates numbers on screen and shouldn’t be needed to update header.

1 Like

Yes i realize that now …
It’s on Rick’s Tutorial 13, maybe he should change it.

Thank you Emre …

Ill look at changing that screenshot i must have added an okd image there. The tutorial itself doesnt mention anything about creating or adding a refresh ticket action, but i do see how that screenshot may confuse so ill update when i can :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, you should change it in your setup, to make it work for you. No point in changing his Tutorial. It wouldn’t be there if it wasn’t required, and it serves a purpose for that Tutorial.

This is what people sometimes fail to grasp. Combining Tutorials can break one or the other, depending on the way they are implemented. That is also why writing a manual for SambaPOS is next to impossible… no one knows what others have configured in their system, so it may or may not work, depending on things that have been implemented or changed from one users system to another.

@QMcKay Rickh is very clear for what reason has to change it.

The tutorial itself does mention anything about creating or adding a refresh ticket action, but i do see how that screenshot may confuse