Table states for v5?

How do I change it so that when my table are in use on they appear a different colour and possibly have occupied on it? Tried to follow tutorials but no luck!

This should be by default, either you don’t have the format state set for your entity screen or messed with state flow.
Entity screen for tables should use Status for it’s display format.

This has never been set for us?

Colors change by default when you first setup Sambapos. Making it say occupied is not default. If it’s not changing colors that means someone changed how the states are being set.

We personally never changed anything when set up they must have changed this.

Do you have any idea how I can change this back to default?

It depends on the reason I what’s been changed. Show the settings for your table entity screen.

What do you want me to send over an image of our table entity screen? We can’t contact the man who sold us the sambapos, haven’t been able to for months…

In manage go to entities then entity screens. Select tables screen and upload screenshots of the settings.
An entity is what we use for tables and customers in samba.

are these the photos you wanted?

Yes, display state needs to be ‘Status’, also you likely don’t want the new orders state filter else unulse or bill requested tables will not show.

Thankyou so much! Also is it possibly to contact you outside of this forum? We have looked at your website but no contact information.