The Loyalty box intergtation

Hello I was wondering if we could intergrate the loyalty box into your pos instead of using the current loyalty program.

I also have a few questions about a few other features if you would like to talk pm or by email

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.
Few tips for you; this kind of post is not going to get much interest as is primarily a support forum.
Emre (the programmer) is unlikely to work on an integration like this based on a single request.
The power of samba is that he creates it in a way that allows the user to sub develop their own interrogations/setups etc through powerful scripting abilities etc.

First thing you will need to do to begin is find out if they have an API system and will provide you with API documentation.
Without API access and documentation you going to struggle…
If you can find these you can give it a go and post on the forum for help/advice however if you are novice when it comes to that type of thing you might struggle as most support on the forum is offered by forum members and we are not samba staff, merely give up time to help others and support the software which we use ourselves.
If you look at my recent PMS (property management system) integration you will see the kind of things youll need to work through to work on an API.

I was fortunate as have a base understanding in code etc and am a quick study with a couple of the other core samba members filling in the blanks in my knowledge along with allot of google research :slightly_smiling: inning:

Another tip is that pushing PM discussions or external communication will not be received well.
The key thing about the forum is that discussions are open with the exception of a smaller select beta testing group who test updates before public release.
This open discussion helps others to setup their system by following others questions and the answers.
Those of us who offer advice and support do not want to be typing the same thing out to each person individually, it makes seance to post openly to help the general forum users.

On the other hand you could alternatively post an add for paid support and see if someone wants to develop your integration.
I for one will look to create interrogations to popular sites once I have my own system completely sorted and 100% finalized however the PMS protect has been about 3 months in the making as I was new to JScript and SQL but was quick study as mentioned.

Please however remember that users on the forum like myself are NOT samba affiliated merely helpful forum users.

1 Like

What features do you need that have not been covered by a tutorial for loyalty?