The right way to map this set up

Hi all, i have a scenario whereby i have 3 departments BAR, KITCHEN and LEISURE departments . The BAR have 2 counters used for cashering point (BAR1 and BAR2) but all connected to BAR department.
The kitchen also has a cashier collection point for all the foods sold through dine-in or take away.That means all the food sales are supposed to be collected in the kitchen terminal.

How can i map these bar points in such away that cashier in bar 1 cannot cash out items posted in bar2 and vice versa. and the kitchen to

Each bar has 2 terminals used by waiter to post bar orders and kichen orders.I want all the food orders payments to be collected on the kitchen and all the drinks orders to be collected on the respective bars.

please advice how achieve this either through mapping or payment processors,i am stuck

in the leisure terminal i want to dispense tickets for customers coming for swimming or gym please advice how to achieve these.GYM customers pay on monthly basis and customer coming for swimming pay as they come

I didn’t setup something like that before so I don’t have a direct answer but by reviewing this tutorial you can learn how you can use payment processors to limit payments per product type. The Bonus section of the tutorial explains that. Unfortunately 5.1.61 update needed for this setup so you may wait few days before .61 release

Thanks emre ,how about creating various departments like bar 1,bar2 and kitchen and mapping these departments to their respective terminals .It therefore means these departments cannot be accessed by users on the other terminal.