O.MenuItemName,
  O.Quantity,
  O.Price,
  OT.$1,
:
:{0},{1},{2},{3},{4},{5},{6}}

This is your report

Below is the Ticket

you will see that the Milk - Almond (Order Tag) has not been included in your report

and with your latest code

order tag is still missing

[Report:1,1,1,1,1,1]
Date,TicketID,Customer,Product,QTY,Price,Order Tag
@{REPORT ORDER TAG DETAILS:T.Name::,}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:
  O.Date,
  T.Id,
  =[EN.Customers],
  O.MenuItemName,
  O.Quantity,
  O.Price,
  OT.$1,
:
:{0},{1},{2},"{3}",{4},{5},"{6}"}

Try that. And no its not missing I tested it myself. I have 2 order tags. Mod 1 and Mod 2

These are not Reports they are Data Exports
 It wont work in Reports. Please test with data export feature and let me know.

Try the one I just did above It is working great on my system as you can see I exported to .csv file and it works great.

You can see how I did it.

yep - got it, but Modifiers have no price?

And I suspect you are going to tell me they can’t be below the product

thank you
 It’s getting close

You didnt say you wanted the order tag price. That is just another field you can add.

I cant read your mind so I have no idea what you want. I can only guess. What do you mean below the product? It is a data export comma separated. Is that not what you wanted? Or are you wanting a report?

no you can’t Jesse but it was in the example I sent you

Thanks for this
 much better than what I got from Support

Much appreciated

1 Like

a table be it sql or csv based cannot support having the tags under the order. What column would they go in @nzsteve?
Thats what i meant when I said about duplication and having 2 tables/exports.
As said before your going to struggle to get a accumulated multi ticket itemised invoice direct out of samba.

Hello @nzsteve,

You bought Custom Report Design and wanted us to create a report, we prepared it according to the sample you provided to us, then you wanted us to add an additional column into the report(portions), we added it, after a while you wanted us to add another additional column (Order Tags), we tried to help you on this too so that please don’t cause a perception as if we didn’t give you what you wanted. Actually we tried to help you with even more than what you wanted to include in the report at the beginning.
Regarding to the Tevalis, each software has their own ways to handle the things, in this way they differ from each other.

4 Likes

To be honest you just got free support from me and I am part of SambaPOS. The guys at the support department are great and often do much more than they are paid to do helping customers.

2 Likes

Hello Jesse

Can you send me the template to export all the transactions from \to specific date and time

appreciate your all-time support and Samba Team

Thank you , Ahamd