Ticket is missing orders when ticket is printed

when the waiter puts in an order and hit print bill. the ticket will print but not every item that is on the order is on the ticket.

when the customer takes the ticket to the cashier the order is in the ticket screen. but it is not on the ticket the customer received from the waiter.

what could be the problem ?

Check your Print Job(s) to determine Printing Content:

1 Like

i am still having problems getting the ticket to print every item on the order

Show us your printing template. You have something wrong.

Hmm that should work so maybe you have something wrong with your Print Jobs… can you show your Print Jobs? Next I might ask to see your Menu and Recipes. And if you can show a screenshot of an actual order on the screen.

Paste that template in like you had it before then highlight it and press the </> button. You have to use </> when pasting code in the forum or it will not show it all.

[LAYOUT]
-- General layout
<T>Ticket
<L00>Date:{TICKET DATE}
<L00>Time:{TIME}
{ENTITIES}
<L00>Ticket No:{TICKET NO}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>=
<EB>
{SERVICES}
<J10>Total:|{TICKET TOTAL}
{PAYMENTS}
<DB>
<F>=
<C10>Please Give Ticket To Cashier.

[DISCOUNTS]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME} %{CALCULATION AMOUNT}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[SERVICES]
<J00>{CALCULATION NAME}|{CALCULATION TOTAL}

[PAYMENTS]
<J00>{PAYMENT NAME}|{PAYMENT AMOUNT}

[ORDERS]
-- Default format for orders
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|{TOTAL PRICE}
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Gift]
-- Format for gifted orders
<J00>- {QUANTITY} {NAME}|**GIFT**
{ORDER TAGS}

[ORDERS:Void]
-- Nothing will print for void lines

[ORDER TAGS]
-- Format for order tags
<J00> * {ORDER TAG NAME} | {ORDER TAG PRICE}

[ENTITIES:Table]
-- Table entity format
<L00>Table: {ENTITY NAME}

[ENTITIES:Customer]
-- Customer entity format
<J00>Customer: {ENTITY NAME} | {ENTITY DATA:Phone}

Need to see the Print Jobs and how you have them assigned. Sorry to ask for a lot we will get it. Something is configured wrong and we need to figure out what it is. Your template looks fine so it must be something else. It could be the Print Job So show us this next and if that is not the case then we can move on to the actual products and recipes.

Ok so that is correct now start showing your Products that are not showing up and your Recipes that use those products. Maybe show a sample transaction.

this is a sample transaction >

waiter prints bill. only open face donuts will show up on the printed ticket. and the total of the open face. not the grand total.

then the cashier opens the ticket which all items are in the ticket with the grand total

these are my settings below

Show your Product for Open Face Donut and show your menu properties as well. I see you have modified the default flow quite extensively so something is probably affecting the Order State.

Try this in your Execute Bill Print Job for Ignore Selected Orders set it to Yes. Then delete the action from your rule. Save it open it and add it again then save. And try that.

EDIT: Why do you have 2 Print Job Mappings one with enabled states and one with wild card for Enabled? Also why do you have it on the left of ticket and under the Row? Do you need 2 buttons? I think maybe you thought you were doing something specific with those mappings but you really did not. Can you explain what you were trying to achieve with those Automation Command mappings?

There could be many reasons this is happening. You have modified the State Flow it seems as you can close the ticket without an Entity… Can you share more of what you changed to achieve this flow? More than likely it has messed up your printing and order states as well. Probably on ticket close it is triggering things you did not anticipate.