Ticket Lister Widget: Custom Entity Screen

On settings the command buttons. Can you, how do you, assign automation commands to these buttons. I tried using an = it doesn’t show up on the button as a caption but it doesn’t seem to do anything either. Is it even possible to assign a Automation Command Executed rule to these command buttons?

I am able to get two buttons… but how do i assign different function to the 2nd button?

Buried here :

Thank you. I thought I tried everything I must have missed a step somewhere.

EDIT: Hmm I tried the [Display Name]=[Automation Command Name] Maybe I misspelled it… I will try again.

EDIT: From within the Ticket Lister widget apparently using the Display Ticket 0 action will not take it back to ticket view like it does from inside just the custom entity screen. Here is a screenshot but I am pretty sure I did it correctly. The color formatting worked and I made sure the automation command is correct.

PS: Yes I know I misspelled Gray its correct now :stuck_out_tongue:

As it does with Kitchen Order Ready command it just skips executing command if there is no ticket selected. How can I solve that… :slight_smile:

Is there a way we can put that check in the actual command itself instead of the widget? Maybe a custom constraint? Probably not. I am sure the commands more than likely do not have access to that.

EDIT: Or make a second way to add the button. Keep the check on the first one and add a way to insert a command that does not use the ticket selected check?

I am sure your busy I will stop bugging you now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve made a quick solution for next update but I’ll think something better.

Just add an + sign at the end of the command definition line to force it to execute command if no tickets selected. To be able to make it work you need to fully define command with color and hover color.

1 Like