Time Clock - Basic Time Tracking

We can only guess what is wrong. You need to provide screenshots of your setup for us to help.Right now based off what you have told us there is a 50/50 chance a moose has sat on your other till causing the issue… but I cant be certain…

Ok sorry bad joke.

2 Likes

LOL. Is this a southern joke? :slight_smile:

Not really we have no moose here lol.

1 Like

Canadian I knew told me one time about how they ran over a moose, well not run over more like hit a moose and wrote off car and it just walked off LOL

1 Like

What if I called my Entities “Servers” (really wish I hadn’t for endless reasons!!), can I modify the Configuration Task to accommodate this?

There is no Config Task for this Tutorial Topic. Please post in the other Topic:

1 Like

I made this on my test computer first and it works perfectly (thank you very much for that!!) but when I put it together on my live system the states and reports on my time clock entity screen don’t update unless I leave the screen and go back. I copied and pasted almost everything from the test to the live computers so I can’t see it being a typo but I checked all my automation to be sure and it looks good. Any ideas what may cause this??

Maybe double check the refresh rate/auto update option on entity screen?
Also double check message server settings etc as these are involved in triggering refreshes.

Tried changing the port number for my message server but no change. My kitchen display works fine and updates instantly which makes me think it must be a setting somewhere I’ve missed but I can’t find anything different in setups!! Auto refresh is checked and interval is set to 0 (same as test computer). Only difference between my test computer and my live system is that the test is running on sql 2014 and live is on sql 2012, possible this could be the issue??

Hello QMcKay
I was following your tutorial but I got stucked here:

Dont know how to solve this
hope you can give me a hand

Rename that parameter in the action you can’t use the same name. Also you have a mistake at SDateEnd you have open brackets

yes I did it but still the same result

You need to remove the action, save the rule then re add the action if you change the fields in the action…

I removed this action TC_Login EntityState but same result sorry for this newbie question

I think people here should sell this kind of configuration
like a download file = )

Remove Action TC_Login EntityState from the Rule and Save the Rule.

Find the Action TC_Login EntityState in Automation > Actions and change the parameter that contains [:EntityId] so that it uses [:entId] instead, and Save the Action

Open the Rule and add the Action back in to the Rule.

1 Like

wow I did not expect that where should I paste that

1 Like

ok I was able to import the file but i got this::sweat_smile: