Time Clock & Punch Editor - Custom Navigation Flow: Uses Employee Entities not Users

this will be your best resource:

https://www.sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php/custom_reporting

Where you see “Tables”, replace that with “Employees” (or whatever your Employee Entity Type is configured to be).

Ticket Totals by Tables Entity

[Sales by Entity:1, 1]
@{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name.asc:(ET=Tables):,}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Tables,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TEN.Tables=$1)}

Ticket Totals by Employees Entity

[Sales by Entity:1, 1]
@{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name.asc:(ET=Employees):,}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:EN.Employees,T.TotalAmount.sum:(TEN.Employees=$1)}
1 Like

Thanks to everyone for their help. I will try both suggestions. This is exactly what i needed!! Thanks

Is there a formula to show what was settled by employee? I have tried changing the:
[Settled by $1:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)}

Total Income|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1)}
but it still shows the login user as the person who settled, instead of the employee who settled the ticket.

Where’s your change that looks the same.
Also where the @ part.
PU is payment user so will.not relate to ticket entity.
Your issue there is your users are entities of which can only have one per ticket so you either could do ticket user or update before closing on payment and change the user entity to the user who did payment.

OK.Got it. Thanks for the help.

I’ve not done this setup before, what happens when a second user opens an existing ticket?
Maybe it does update it in which case you would do something similar to above in one way or another.
Kendash is the user entity guru so he’s best one to answer.

This was built for my needs which was quick service. I was not concerned if a second user opened same ticket because it did not matter. If you want tracking like that you may need to build in a few other mechanisms.

1 Like

I need help with downloading the standalone punch editor. I keep getting this error. I have allowed sambapos access to firewall. Any suggestions?

hello. is there anyone here that can help me download the standalone punch editor? i have turned my firewall off, made an exception for sambapos and still no luck with download. i have the searched the forum for a solution. above are the screen shots of my error. also samba news won’t load either. here is a screen shot.

You sure you have Internet access?

I’ve noticed samba news isn’t loading tonight and I have internet access

is there a way to calculate employees salary per day instead of hours, here in mexico we pay for the work of each day, i want to calculate the salary * day worked.

yes i have internet access. this program is the only one not accessing the internet. searched google for http 500 and the following was said:
What is HTTP 500?
The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website’s server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.Jan 15, 2018

Any update for this problem?

It seems to be a problem unique to you. Everything works on my end.

ok. I don’t understand how. This is a fresh install.But is there another way of getting the punch editor config file uploaded to my software? Or is there a import file for it? thanks

After a little research I havee found part of the problem here How do we get around this?

Not read to deeply into those links but at a glance perhaps your facing a similar issue to what I faced when our PMS I made integration with increased their security requirements.

If so its not a hard fix, you need to force .net to use stronger cript level by default.

ok. good answer. i don’t know how to do that. i will try to locate fix. thanks. i am using win7. shouldn’t i have the latest .net?